2nd Chapter

Tadashi: Well, we are back! *The group then goes out of the car, and Tadashi locks the car*

*The group then enters the cafe, where Aunt Cass is sitting at a table*

The 2 siblings: We're back!

Ryuji: Hi Aunt Cass!

Aunt Cass: Welcome back, Hiro, Tadashi, and Ryuji! *Hugs the 3 tightly*

Gogo: Hello Ms. Hamada.

Aunt Cass: You must be one of Tadashi's friends, right?

Gogo: Yes, yes I am.

Aunt Cass: I take it that you're gonna hang out with them?

Gogo: Yup!

Aunt Cass: Well, you 4 have a great time, okay?

Hiro: Thanks, Aunt Cass! *The group then leaves*

Hiro: So Ryuji, mind if I ask why did you bring the black slime thing here? And why is there another one that is a darkish blue color?

Ryuji: Oh these two?

Gogo: Ew! Get that blue one away from me! *Curls up in a ball*

Hiro: Wow, I never see you getting scared- I mean shocked by it. *Hiro changed his sentence as Gogo gave him another death stare*

Ryuji: These two apparently has a liking on me, so I might as well bring them.

Tadashi: Nice, maybe those two can help with my other projects too.

Ryuji: Interesting....

Gogo: S-So Hiro, what will you decide on your project? *Blushes slightly*

Hiro: My project? I don't know to be honest. *Looks at his bot that he uses for obviously, bot-fighting* I have an idea!

Tadashi: Woah, what is it lil bro?

Hiro: I'm thinking of making small miniatures of metal, just like my megabot. However, I'll build several of them, connecting each by electromagnetic connectors. And then, I'll make a neural transmitter to control all of them by the user's will.

Gogo: Nice idea, nerd.

Ryuji: Huh...so you also strive to save the world, right Hiro?

Hiro: Yeah! Just mine is more like physical support, and maybe a SLIGHT bit of health and emotional support.

Tadashi: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get straight to it.

Ryuji: I'll call Wasabi, Fred, and Honey-Lemon to help.

*After a few minutes of calling*

Gogo: So Ryuji, what did they say?

Ryuji: They said they will join us in a few minutes or so.

Tadashi: Nice! Seems like we are gonna have a new member to SFIT soon!

Hiro: Nice! Let's get started then!

*After a few months of working*

*The day before the annual presentation for SFIT*

Wasabi: Hey Ryuji?

Ryuji: Yeah?

Wasabi: Are you good with the Symbiote near you?

Ryuji: Yeah, I'm fine with them. Besides, they are a huge support for my goals, and I appreciate it. Well, you guys also supported me too.

Honey-Lemon: That's nice to hear!

Fred: Are you sure you're okay though? What if they are like the villains in comics who possess people to survive?

*They all sweatdrop*

Ryuji: You read too much manga, Freddy Fazbear.

Hiro: Nice nickname for Fred.

Tadashi: Yeah, I'm gonna agree with my lil bro here. But all jokes aside, Hiro, good luck on the SFIT, man.

Hiro: Thanks Tadashi.

Aunt Cass: Well guys, today is the last day before Hiro's presentation so I'll get some Japanese, Chinese, and American food for you all!

The group: Thanks Aunt Cass!

Aunt Cass: No problem! Now, what would you guys like to eat?

Ryuji: I'll like some sushi rolls.

Fred: I'll like some pizza please.

Wasabi: I'll have some bento, please.

Gogo: I'll have some Peking Duck, if that's okay.

Hiro: I'll have the same as Gogo, please.

Honey-Lemon: Can I get some sashimi, please?

Aunt Cass: Okay, I'll order the food for you all!

The group: Thanks Aunt Cass!

*After dinner, as they all are about to sleep*

Ryuji; Hey Hiro.

Hiro: Yeah?

Ryuji: Good luck tomorrow, okay?

Hiro: I don't know Ryuji. I'm just worried I'll fail the presentation...

Ryuji: Listen Hiro, I know how you feel. Hell, I even felt the same thing when it was MY turn to do the presentation, but then I realized that being scared won't make you strong, it's being brave is what makes you strong.

Hiro: Yeah....you're right. Well anyways, good night Ryuji.

Ryuji: Good night Hiro.

END OF CHAPTER 2