Chapter 15

Neuvillette stared with wide eyes at a grave with the name 'Adiva' on it, Uru glancing at him noticing his stunned expression. "This...my...who"Neuvillette mutters looking back at her. "She was your wife, Adiva, when she was alive you were so very much smitten and in love with her..you always did everything in your power to make her smile brightly, she hated when you spoiled her and would scold you for hours but she always accepted the gifts"Uru explains with an expressionless look. He stared at her, his arms hanging at his sides. "I remembered that whenever you came home, she'd be there waiting for you..I've never seen your eyes light up so much before, they'd become so bright with just one glance at her"Uru smiled. "You'd both waltz around in your room, you'd always bring her blue roses which were her favorite flowers, always made sure to include her favorite fruit into tea time and meals...sir, you were so in love with Lady Adiva..she was yours and you were hers.."Uru says her eyes watering.

"Uru"Neuvillette stared reaching for her. "I apologize, sir....but it hurts to know that you have forgotten the three people you loved most.."Uru mutters turning away. She walked down the path, leaving him silent by the grave. He turned, looking at the flower decorated grave. "Adiva." He lifted his hand, covering his face feeling dizzy. Feet startled him, his hand slowly lowering. A woman that was up to his elbows stood there, pink hair flowing down her back, some of it draped over her shoulders as green eyes stared at him. She blinked once, wearing a white flowy dress without any sleeves, pearls draped around her waist. "Adiva"Neuvillette repeats reaching for her. She stepped back, staying silent, keeping her eyes trained on him. She turned, starting to walk around him humming, flower petals floating around her her dress dragging around behind her. His eyes followed her, his head turning as he watched the humming woman.

She stopped in front of him and held her hand up, a sad smile on her face. "What-"Neuvillette starts lifting his hand. She took a step forward then twirled, his eyes widening as he watched her. Ribbons appeared around her wrists and fingers as she spun, her expression softening. She moved around him, the ribbons flowing behind her, bringing herself a stop in front of him. Her hand touched his chest, the man coughing up blood, feeling a sharp pain come from his chest. "Monsieur?!" Uru walked up, her eyes widening in shock at the sight of Neuvillette unconscious on the ground, a pink glow coming from his chest. "TAN! DAMION!!"Uru yells looking back. Both men ran up, looking alert but froze when they saw what was happening. "Why..what's going on..."Tan demands. "MONSIEUR NEUVILLETTE!"Damion yells rushing over. He looked at the glow, noticing it was a pink flower petal. He reached for it, yelping when it burned him. "What is that..."Tan demands stunned.

~~

Harika looked around, lowering her hood. "Daddy's back!" "Daddy!" Agapito and Aphrodite ran over, beaming up at him. A woman with pale peach hair walked over, smiling at Lyney. "Hey Mila"Lyney greets placing a hand on the small of her back, a small smile on his face. Harika smiled at the two, watching as Agapito and Aphrodite ran around their parents laughing. "Now, now you two"Mila scolds chuckling. "Mila, meet Harika and Kaida, the two who helped me, they're gonna stay with us for a while"Lyney smiled. Mila smiled at Harika and Kaida, walking over to them. "Are you girls hungry? Do you need a change of clothes? How about something to drink"Mila asks checking the two girls for any bruises or scratches. "My dove, don't smother them, they're tired"Lyney says gently moving her back. "L-Lyney?" Lyney turned around and smiled. "Freminet"Lyney smiled. Lynette walked over, Agapito and Aphrodite running over to her and grabbing her hands laughing.

"Guys, these are Harika and Kaida"Lyney smiled gesturing to the two girls with Mila. "Hello, ma'am"Kaida greets holding Harika's hand. "You're the two who helped Lyney, thank you both"Lynette greets walking over to them. "No problem ma'am!"Harika beamed her eyes lighting up. "There is no need for formalities"Lynette says Freminet using the twins as an excuse to try and leave. "Freminet, say hello"Lyney smiled causing the male to freeze. "H-Hi.."Freminet greets looking back. "We wanna swim!" "Swim, swim!" Freminet let the two drag him away, heading down the hallway with the twins. "My Dove, can you show them to their rooms"Lyney asks. Mila nodded and gestured for the twin girls to follow. "I'll bring you a book"Lyney whispers when the duo passed. Both nodded to him, getting a swift nod back before he walked away to retrieve the book. "It's been awhile since we've had guests, forgive me the room is a little dusty right now"Mila smiled. "It's fine, ma'am"Kaida says.

"Call me, Mila, now here's your room"Mila chuckles. Harika smiled and stepped past her into the two bedroom area, Kaida behind her. "I hope you'll join us to eat later"Milo beamed. She turned and walked away, Harika shutting the door behind her. Silence engulfed them, both girls sitting on their own bed looking lost. "I wanna go home..."Harika mutters breaking the silence. "Dad doesn't remember us...we can't go back, Hari..."Kaida sighs looking worriedly at her sister. "I never knew Anubis was a demon...he was always so nice to me"Harika says suddenly, looking worried now about why Anubis was kind to her. The room door opened, Lyney walking into the room with a black book that had purple markings on it. He set it down on the bed, beside Harika. "This is a book on different kinds of demons and where they mostly reside"Lyney informs. "Anubis has a page in this book somewhere, let me know if you girls need anything, no matter what it is"Lyney adds. Harika nodded and looked at the book readily, hoping she could reverse everything.