Chapter 25

Kaida threw the building doors open, her eyes wide as she hurried inside. "Aiding the criminal in an attempt to murder two people." "Guilty." Haku looked down, Harika staring down at him with Neuvillette a step behind her. "I see..."Harika mutters Neuvillette stepping forward. Kaida hurried over, Haku bowing his head. "The defendant.....is not guilty"Neuvillette says Kaida stopping in her tracks. "According to several eye witnesses, this child has been a more harmless demon...and according to Agna both of you were cursed into this..."Neuvillette says Harika looking up at him. Haku looked up, his eyes widening in alarm. "Agna has been exiled from Fontaine, never allowed to return again, the Agna sent with Anubis was to make him believe that she had been punished as well!"Harika announces looking at the crowd. "But, the boy will still be punished"Neuvillette asks looking back as Kaida joined them. Kaida looked down towards Haku.

"The punishment....adoption into my family." Haku stared up at them startled, his mouth slightly open as if to protest but didn't. "Dad Association what do you think?"Neuvillette asks looking towards the stands. "I say yes to adopting the kid!"Kaeya grinned his legs crossed, Diluc giving a small nod beside him. "I second that!"Itto grinned raising his hand, Kaveh smiling. "I third it"Ayato agrees raising a finger smiling, Thoma looking over at him. Haku looked at them all, then looked up when Neuvillette hit his cane twice on the ground. "This trial has made the conclusion, Haku will be adopted into the family"Neuvillette says. He smiled slightly, nodding to the child. "Trial Concluded." He turned, the two girls walking after him. "Gabe!" "Roa!" The two boys flinched as Cyno and Kazuha both stared their sons down. "What were you thinking"Cyno demands Gabe sitting on his knees in front of him. Roa sat beside him Kazuha glaring down at him. "Sorry Dad." "Grounded!!"

Karla walked over, Kaveh beside her. "I'm glad you two are safe, I got quite the scolding when I got home"Karla smiled Kaveh giving her a look. Kaveh looked at Neuvillette, the two staring at each other and their daughters watching them curiously. "Your wife was Adiva?"Kaveh asks crossing his arms over his chest. "And yours is Hilma"Neuvillette nods placing both hands on top of his cane. Silence followed, before the two men sighed and smiled looking at the three girls. "Why don't we plan a family outing?"Kaveh asks Karla beaming at him. "Yes, it would be good for the girls to be more familiar with each other"Neuvillette agreed smiling as his daughters hugged his arms. "Oh Papa! Aunt Furina is gonna have a baby!"Kaida beamed Harika nodding with a wide smile. Silence followed, lightning striking outside. Furina sighed, Deslyn towering behind her. "A baby"Neuvillette repeats his head slowly turning to stare Deslyn down. "I see, she's gonna have a baby...."Neuvillette mutters Deslyn starting to sweat.

"Neuvillette! Leave my husband alone!"Furina scolds pointing at him. Neuvillette looked away in response, the twin girls giggling on either side of him. "AND YOU ARE NOT OFF THE HOOK EITHER JUST BECAUSE ADIVA BEAT YOU UP!" Furina ran over and kicked Neuvillette, punching and slapping his back and arm. "STUPID!"Furina yells Neuvillette watching her. "This actually quite hurts"Neuvillette says practically shrinking again as Furina scolded him. "BE LUCKY I'M NOT ADIVA!"Furina yells Deslyn smiling as he watches her. "Now...everyone is waiting, we should all get going"Furina sighed feeling better now. "Yes...I believe a celebration for the girls is in order as of now"Neuvillette agrees straightening up. Clorinde and Wriothesley turned and walked away, the two girls watching them go curiously. "Girls, come..Haku you as well." Harika and Kaida held their hands out to Haku, smiling when he grabbed them. The three walked after the man, Furina and Navia right behind them.

Cheering filled the air, their eyes widening in surprise. Harika stared, walking out with her sister causing the cheering to grow louder. "What's this?"Kaida asks surprised. "A celebration for you both, after all you two are the ones who saved the day"Neuvillette smiled standing behind the three kids. He picked Haku up, holding the boy with one arm. Two cloaked figures stood among the crowd, Harika's eyes widening when she saw pink and blond hair. "Kaida.."Harika says her sister following her gaze. Agna smiled, holding her hand out, glowing white butterflies coming from her palm. Freyan stood beside her, lifting his hood enough for them to be able to see his face. Kaida stared, the butterflies bursting into a shower of sparkles. Freyan and Agna vanished into thin air, smiles on their faces. "Girls." Clorinde walked over and perked up in surprise when the two girls hugged her. "Thank you, Aunt Clo"Harika smiled. "What is the gratitude for, you two?"Clorinde asks wrapping her arms around them.

"For always being the number one person who comes to help us.."Harika smiled looking up at her. "Yeah, thanks Aunt Clo for being our number one"Kaida beamed giving her a quick yet tight squeeze. Clorinde smiled, resting her head on top of Harika's. "Anytime girls.."Clorinde mutters rubbing their backs, her expression softening slightly. "Let's go celebrate, guys!"Navia beamed looking at all the kids. "YEAH!!" Neuvillete smiled, watching them run off. "Someone's certainly happy, let me guess, this is a proud dad moment"Wriothesley comments walking over to him. "Yes, this is pride that I feel..they're only twelve and they've managed to somehow surpass any and all expectations I had"Neuvillette smiled glancing at him. He set Haku down, watching as Harika and Kaida pulled the boy to have fun. "I cannot express how proud I really am." Silence followed, the two watching the three kids run about. "Lady Adiva would be happy to hear you say that."

~~~~~

Harika smiled in relief when they returned home, finding Uru being pushed in a wheelchair. "Ms Uru!"Kaida beamed running over. "Girls! I am so happy you're both okay!"Uru smiled when the two hugged her. "Uru will have to retire, girls..."Neuvillette informs walking over from behind the two kids, Haku holding his hand. Harika gasped in surprise, Kaida's eyes widening. "Yes, this old body of mine is not how it once was before all of this"Uru chuckled sitting back in her wheel chair. "Oh...that's a shame..."Harika mutters bowing her head. Uru lifted her head, and handed her something. She turned her attention to Kaida, handing her a small item. Kaida stared at the necklace with a little genie lamp, her eyes wide. Harika gently ran her fingers over the pocket watch pendant, her eyes wide. "These were your mothers, it was two of her most important possessions, I know she'd want you to have these..."Uru smiled. Harika hugged her, Kaida holding the womans hand.

Haku watched them, then perked up when Neuvillette handed him a silver pocket watch. "I don't need it anymore..."Neuvillette says. "Where is Uru gonna go?"Kaida asks looking worried. "We found her a wonderful spot, Rosy is gonna go with her"Tan smiled walking over with Damion behind him. "CALL ME THAT AGAIN!! I DARE YOU!!" Tan rubbed the back of his head chuckling. Kaida stared at Damion then started giggling, remembering the memory her mother had showed her. "Mister Damion, I can't believe you cried over a crab"Kaida giggled causing the man to gasp. "LADY ADIVA! HOW COULD YOU!"Damion cried looking embarrassed. Laughter followed, Uru placing a hand on the boys arm giving him some comfort. Damion sulked, pouting at the embarrassing reveal but he chuckled. "It was quite funny though.."Damion smiled. "It was, Mister Damion"Kaida giggled. Adiva stared at them, a small smile on her face before she turned and faded away, leaving behind pink and white roses.