Prologue

Author's POV

Somewhere in Queensland, Australia a small apartment can be seen. It was simple and very cosy looking with white walls and backyard full of different and beautiful flowers and green grass.

Inside the apartment, a girl was making herself a decent breakfast while going through her iPad. She was dressed in a halter top with blue and white stripes and white pants and paired it with blue denim jeans.

Just as she was completed making her breakfast, her front door opened and in came a guy with middle length hair  looking not less than a model

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Just as she was completed making her breakfast, her front door opened and in came a guy with middle length hair  looking not less than a model.

"I didn't give you my keys, so you can just barge in my house, Arch." Said, Meera making the boy grin. "Well I was too lazy to knock, so I just came inside." Said, Archie in his thick Australian accent making Meera shake her head.

"Why are you here instead of going to work, Mr. Boss?" Meera asked. "OMG! Is that aloo paratha?!" Ignoring her, Archie sat down next to Meera and started eating her breakfast.

"Excuse me? Are you just going to ignore me?" Meera tried to grab his attention once again. "Yeah yeah I thought to go with you today." Archie replied with his mouth full of food making Meera disgusted and slapped him on his head.

"Don't speak when you have food in your mouth! And why do you wanna go with me today?" Meera said and he pouted before rolling his eyes. "Can't I?" He asked and Meera scoffed before resuming her breakfast.

"Oh yeah! You're going home for a festival right?" Asked, Archie and Meera nodded while putting the dishes in the sink. "Yep! I haven't gone to India for like months so, decided to go for Diwali." Meera replied and Archie smiled.

"Great! I'm thinking of tagging along." Archie said and Meera grinned. "For real!? That'd so amazing! Everyone will be so happy to finally meet you." Meera said and Archie grinned. "Even I'm excited to meet them!"

"I think we should get going now, it's already late." Meera said and both the best friends leave for their work. They drive through the busy streets of Gold Coast with loudly singing to the music.

They soon arrived at their work and entered while greeting the other colleagues. Straight going to their work space, they started working and forget their playfulness, getting into their professional mode.

After some hours of work and meetings and discussions, it was finally time for the lunch and the both can't be more happier. Meera and Archie happily wrap up their stuff and decided to go to nearby cafe.

"I was so bored eating at the office cafeteria." Meera said, getting a nod from Archie. "It's so boring! Like dude, try to change the menu a little." Archie rolled his eyes and Meera nodded.

Just then Meera's phone rang and she took it out to see who it was. Looking at the caller id, she excitedly stopped eating her burger and wiping her hands in the tissue, picked up the video call.