Two|Diwali✨

Meera Singh

It's been almost a week since Archie and I have come back from Australia and today is Diwali! The day, we all have been waiting for, especially Sanya. Today, finally, she will take a step ahead in her relationship with Jiju!

I couldn't meet jiju in all these days because I was busy showing Archie around Indore with, of course my best friend, Samika. We both showed him around and took him to places we usually use to go!

And I can tell that Archie might be considering staying here. Why not? Afterall he is being treated like a total prince with all the attention, care and love from my family as well as Samika's! But it makes me happy as well because he is an only child and his parents are not home most of the time.

And yeah! I also couldn't meet my other jiju, which is Nakul. Samika said he was currently in his home which is in Jaipur and he will be here for Diwali as he has some project going on here. So, I'll meet him today as well!

Moving on, currently I'm in my room getting ready after getting Sanya ready for her D-Day. She is wearing a magenta pink saree with work of gold and same sleeveless blouse. For the jewellery, she was wearing a pair of golden earrings, a simple gold chain and gold bangles. She was looking ethereal.

And for me! I'm wearing a red simple lehenga and sleeveless blouse with sparkle on it

And for me! I'm wearing a red simple lehenga and sleeveless blouse with sparkle on it. For jewellery I went with two big gold earrings and two bangles on my right hand and big ring on my left. I left my hair open and did almost to no makeup look.

Even Archie wear a red shiny kurta and white pants and my bestie was looking handsome as fuck! I bet every Indian girl will be flat on him today

Even Archie wear a red shiny kurta and white pants and my bestie was looking handsome as fuck! I bet every Indian girl will be flat on him today. His looks are already killer and with that just muuaah!

After I was ready, I decided to went to Santa's room to check on her. Even though I know she might be fine but I guess a little nervous too! I went to her room and heard her talking to someone. Probably jiju.

"...no Abhi I know I know we have already talked this with family but I'm just nervous." Sanya said. "Don't be, Sanu. You'll be fine. We'll be fine and everything will be in our favour only." Jiju's voice came and I smile.