Thirteen|Leaving?

Meera Singh

I woke up with the biggest headache ever. Ughh! It's killing me. My head is hurting like crazy. I'm still dressed in my party outfit but I'm on my bed. How did I get here? Must be Archie. I don't even remember what happened last night.

Yawning, I turn around to drink water when I saw a medicine there. Confused, I pick it up and saw it was for......hangover? Huh? I then saw a note beside it. I picked it up and read it.

Morning Princess!

Hangover medicine for you
as I know you're going to
have a killer headache.

Rest well!

Yours sincerely not,
Issac Hensick!

I chuckled at the note and keep it inside the drawer before taking the medicine. After that I got up and went to freshen up. I feel a lot better after that. Then I changed into a pair of shorts and simple sweatshirt. Tying my hair into a ponytail, I went downstairs.

Downstairs, I saw Samika whining about her headache while Nakul is massaging it for her. Aww. They are so cute. I then turn to look for Archie and Agastya but didn't find them.

"Good morning guys." I greeted the love birds. "Good morning Meera." "What's so good about this morning?" Nakul and Samika said together and I chuckled. "Don't you have a hangover? You were pretty much wasted just like Sami." Nakul said.

"I do but I took some medicine, which helps me a little. Do you want it too Sam?" I asked. "I took medicines but I drink a little too much last night." Samika groaned and I nodded.

"Where are Archie and Agastya?" I asked. "Archie didn't come with us last night and Agastya is making breakfast for all of us." Nakul said and I was about to mod but then I realised. "Then who took me to my bedroom last night?" I asked.

"I did." I turn around and saw Agastya in a normal sweatpants and tshirt and an apron tied around his upper body. "Oh. Thanks." I said and he smirked at me. "Your welcome, Princess." He said and I rolled my eyes before turning to the other two, who gave me teasing smiles.

"Breakfast is ready. C'mon all of you!" Agastya said and we all went there. "Well it smells good." Samika said. "It tasted amazing too." Agastya winked and Samika smiled. We all started eating and damn. It was amazing!

"It's really good." Samika praised and he did a dramatic bow in thanks. After that we talk about random things and my sister's wedding while eating. When done, I initiated to do the dishes.

So, I took all the dishes and wore the apron and gloves then started doing the dishes. As I was washing the plates, I hear a pair of footsteps coming and stopping just behind me. Agastya.

"I...uh..wanted to talk to you about something." I heard and made hmm sound for him to continue. "As you know Piya has arrived so.....I'll be moving with her now." My hands stopped as I didn't wanted him to go.

I didn't know what to say. I really don't want him to go but from what right I can stop him. Ugh! What should I do? I should talk to Samika and Nakul! Yeah! That'd be great!

"Meera?"

I heard his voice just near my ears and felt goosebumps all around my body. I felt him turning me around and now we are face to face. But I'm not looking at him. "Look at me." He said and I did.

"Do you not want me to go?" He asked and I gulped before looking down again. "Look up and tell me. Do you not want me to go?" He said making me look at him while putting his index finger under my chin.

"Tell me Meera. Should I not go?" He asked as his other hand put the strands of my hair behind my ears. "It should be upto you." I said looking away but he held my chin firmly and make me look him again.

"Do you want me to go?" Agastya asked and I gulped before looking down and shaking my head. "Why?" I look up and saw him smiling. "Just because. It's just you're fun to be around and I like being in your company and if you'll go then I'll be alone in this big house. Yeah, Archie comes but not everyday and--"

"Damn, fuck it!"

Agastya cuts me off and the next second his lips were on me. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Like I can't believe this. He is kissing me! Agastya Kapoor is kissing me! Oh my God!

After two seconds, I realised that he is kissing me and wrapping my arms around his neck. He held my waist and push me against the counter. He nibbled om my lips and I tried to match his pace as he is totally dominating but I'm also Meera Singh.

I matched his pace and try to dominate but obviously he won. He pinched my waist and I gasped and he grabbed the opportunity and enter his tongue. He explored my mouth and I did the same.

After five minutes, we pulled away as we needed breath. We both were panting hard. Our eyes met and blushing, I hide my face in his chest and heard him chuckling.

"That was amazing." I heard him whispered and blush more. "Just so you know, I like you too." He whispered and my eyes widen as I look up. "You do? I-I.." "I know. You pretty much told me while showing your jealousy yesterday." He said and I gasped.

"I did?(he nods) Oh God! This is so embarrassing!" I whine and he laughed. "It is not. If you ask me, it is cute." He pinched my cheeks and I blushed. "Shut up! You-you shouldn't have know it like that!" I said. "Well I'm glad I did." He said and I groaned.

"It's fine. Totally. I'm just happy that you confessed it whether you said it being drunk or not." I felt him kissing my forehead and look at him. I smiled at him. "So.....?" "Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked. "I do!" I said and he grinned.

"Then be ready by 7 tonight. I'll take you out." He said and move away to leave but I held his hand. "You....you will not go anymore right?" I asked and he smirked. "If you want then I won't." I rolled my eyes and he laughed. "Be ready by 7!" With that he winked and leave while I smile. Yes!