Six|Welcome

Meera Singh

"....I'm telling you all the details again. Listen carefully and don't mess up ok?"

I rolled my eyes at Sanu before replying to her with a 'yes madam'. She told me all the details once again before hanging up. I tossed my phone aside and laid on bed.

It's been a week since Archie and I came back and today is Wednesday, means Agastya is coming to Australia and as promised I'm going to airport to pick him, which is why, not only Sanu but all my family are making a fuss that I don't mess it up. Like am I a kid?

To be honest I wasn't even about to go but as Agastya's friend, who he will stay with, is out of country so, he will stay with me till his friend came back. And for this Archie has been teasing me nonstop. He thinks there's something between us but it's nothing like that. Not at all.

Taking a small nap, I woke up to my alarm, which I put so I won't be late. Waking up, I quickly take out an outfit which is white turtle neck with high waisted light blue denim jeans. I also wore a off white fur jacket above it as its freezing cold here.

I, then, brushed my hair and applied some lip balm

I, then, brushed my hair and applied some lip balm. After looking at myself, in the mirror, I grab my purse and went downstairs with my keys in hand. Reaching down, I wore my white boots and leave outside.

Locking the door, I went to my car and quickly sit inside. God, it's so cold. I turn on the car heater and drove towards the airport. I played some songs and sing along to it while driving.

After sometime, I arrive at the airport. I parked my car and get off with my purse not before looking last time at myself in the mirror. Ok. I look pretty. What? I get ready for myself.

Shrugging my useless thoughts, I went inside and towards the terminal where I'll find Agastya. Looking at the time, his flight must've landed already. Getting to the terminal, I started looking around for the familiar face. And there I got him!

"Hey! Agastya!"

I called and saw him looking around here and there with confused gaze. Huh? Did he not know I was gonna pick him? Frowning, I made my to where he was standing.

"Hi, Mr. Agastya Kapoor." I greeted and saw him looking at me with surprise. "You really came? I thought.." He trailed and I raise my eyebrows. "Thought what? It was a joke?" I teased and he nodded.

"I actually did." Agastya said and I chuckled. "Anyways, let's get going." I said. "Where?" He asked. "To my house, duh! Wait. Didn't others told you'll be leaving with me?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Living with you.....oh! Ok. That." Realisation hit his face and I mentally rolled my eyes. "Well, you don't have to worry about that. I will live in a hotel or something." He said and I shake my head.

"Nope. Can't do. Strict orders from mumma and your bhabhi to not let you stay at hotel at all. So, yeah you'll be living with me till your friend comes back." I said and he sighed before I see a mischief glint in his eyes.

"Well well Meera, you can just say if you are so eager to live with me. Why use aunty and bhabhi as an excuse?" Agastya teased and I scoffed. "Excuse me? Who is eager to live with you? I'm just taking care of my Jiju's brother." I said and he laughed.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, princess." He said and I tried hard to control my cheeks from turning red at his nickname. "Let's go." I said and we both made our way towards my car.

"Damn. Cool car there, princess." Agastya whistled and I again control my blush." Thanks and stop calling me that." I said as we get in. "Call you what? Princess?" He asked. "Yeah, that." I said and he grinned.

"Nope. Can't do!" He said and I frowned. "You're lucky you're my sister's brother-in-law." I rolled my eyes and he laughed. "Well I'm glad that my brother have this beautiful sister-in-law." I blushed but didn't let him see that.

"Whatever, Mr. Kapoor." I said and he smiled. "Well can we stop at a cafe or something? I'm hungry." He said and I nodded. Seeing a cafe nearby, I stopped the car and we both get off.

Getting in, we took our seats near the window and a waiter gave us a menu. I started looking through it and nodded when I saw what I needed.

"Have you decided what you want?" I asked Agastya and he looks up at me. "Yeah. I'll have waffles and cold coffee." He said and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"That's it? Weren't you hungry?" I asked. "Yeah but not that hungry." He said and I nodded and we gave our orders.

"So, princess(I groaned at that). Don't you have work today?" He asked. "I took a day off." I shrugged. "For me? Wow. I'm touched." He said keeping his hand on his heart and I shake my head with a smile.

"Don't flatter yourself mister I only took a leave because my mom told me to." I said and he sighed. "You wound me, princess." He said with a fake sad smile and I rolled my eyes. "The pleasure's all mine." He laughed and I joined.

"On serious note though, thanks for letting me stay at your house for some days." He said and I smiled. A genuine one. "Your welcome. My house is open for you anytime." I said and he smirked. "Anytime?" He asked and I squint my eyes.

"If you need help or something then for sure." I said and he chuckled. "By the way till when you are here?" I asked. "2 months." He replied. "Great, that means we will go back together as well." I said.

"Depends, when you will leave and when I will." He said and I nodded. Right. Soon our orders came and we ate it while making small talks here and there before finally heading to my house.