Eleven|Besharmi Ki Night!

Agastya Kapoor

The shock and smile on her face after she saw Samika was everything and worth hiding this from us. She got so happy which made me happy. God, she is so cute and beautiful.

Nakul look at me staring at her and shake her head. He knows I like her. He, obviously does. He, Piya and even Archie knows how much of a simp I am for her. They have been listening to me talking about her since the first day I saw her.

"Stop thinking about my best friend dude!" I heard Archie and come out of my thoughts. "I was not." I lied. "Huh! As if I'll believe that." He rolled his eyes but smirked. "Why don't you just ask her out?" He asked. "How can I? She doesn't even like me." I sighed.

Currently we, me, Nakul and Archie, are sitting in the living room waiting for the girls to come down so we can leave for club. They have been getting ready for two hours now. Girls, I tell you.

"Well, you never know what can happen." Nakul said and I raise my eyebrows at her. "What does that supposed to mean?" I asked as he just smirked while fixing his sleeves of white shirt he is wearing along with a pair of black trousers.

I'm wearing a black tshirt with 1/4 sleeve and black trousers. I'm also carrying a jacket to complete my outfit and a watch to complete my whole look. And at last, Archie is wearing a green shirt, three buttons open, and black trousers.

"Girlsss! Come down, already!" Archie whined

"Girlsss! Come down, already!" Archie whined. "Coming!" We heard two loud yells and then the sound of heels hitting the floor, making us look up at the stairs from where the girls are descending down and my breath hitched.

In a red deep neck satin dress, looking hella sexy and gorgeous, coming down is Meera. Her hair open and wavy. Her eyes painted with sparkly eyeshadow and slight red blush on her cheeks and her lips! God, her lips were looking damn inviting in that red color. Don't know how I'll be able to control myself tonight.

'Damn! Red is definitely her color! First on Diwali and now too!'

"Uh-uh you're staring."

I heard Nakul and come out of my thoughts before clearing my throat. My gaze then move to Samika, who is wearing a black dress which looking good as well.

 My gaze then move to Samika, who is wearing a black dress which looking good as well

"Damn baby! You're looking hot." Nakul said to Samika as he move to kiss her forehead. When can I do this with Meera? "Thank you. You're also looking handsome." Samika said. "Gross!" Archie and Meera said together making me chuckle.

"C'mon, you two are just jealous! Anyways, let's get going!" Samika said. "Yeppp! Let's gooo!" Meera cheered. "Are we going in one car?" She asked. "Nope. Archie, me and Nakul are coming in one car while you two are coming in one!" Samika said, pointing to Meera and I.

"Uh..why's that? You can also come with me?" Meera said. "Nope! I want to be with my boyfriend." Samika said and they shared something with their eyes before Meera glared at Samika and she smirked.

"Let's go!" Archie said and we all love outside. The other three get in one car and Meera and I get in one. Meera sat in the driver's seat and I sat in the passenger. I sighed and she raise her eyebrows at me.

"What is it?" She asked. "Nothing. I was just thinking that you're my princess but in car I become your passanger princess." I said and can see her blushing. "Why do you always speak nonsense?" She rolled her eyes and I hide my smile.

"By the way....you're looking good." She cleared her throat and I grinned."I know I look sexy." I said. "I said you're looking good not sexy." She said. "I know you meant to say that I'm sexy." I flipped my imaginary hair and she just shake her head.

"We have arrived!" Meera announced as she pressed on breaks. We opened our seatbelts and she was about to move outside when I held her hand and pulled her back to me. Her eyes widen as my lips touched her earlobes.

"You're looking fucking sexy tonight. It'll be hard to control myself."

I whispered in her ears as I bite her earlobe lightly and feel her taking a deep breath. I then move away but not too much. Her eyes were closed as she was breathing heavily. I smiled and tuck her hair behind her ears.

"Control from what?" She asked in a whisper as she opened her eyes. "Control from hitting other guys as they look at you." I said and she blushed before pushing me away and getting off. I bite my lips and smile before getting off as well.

I saw her standing with Archie and Samika. Her ears and cheeks red making me smile proudly as it was because of me. She is so cute. Haayee!

"What are you smiling about? What did you do?" I turn around to see Nakul and smile more wide. "Nothing. Let's get in." I said and we all move inside. The club was buzzing with the music and people's dancing on the dance floor and drinking. Some were even making out.

"What'd you all like to have?" Archie yelled over the loud music. "Martini!" Samika said. "Whiskey!" Nakul said. "Vodka!" Meera and I said together then glanced at each other. She looked away, blushing and I smirked. "Ok, guys here you all go!" Archie said and we drank out drinks.

"Should we get some shots!?" Meera asked. "We, definitely, should!" Samika said and they went to get shots. "Samika, don't! You get wasted when you drink too much." Nakul said. "Whatever! I'm going to enjoy myself tonight! Besides you are here too!" She winked and started with her shots.

"Oh God! It'll be too much to handle two wasted girls." Archie said. "Two?" I asked. "Meera also gets wasted when she drinks too much." Archie shake his head and I look towards the two girls who has already started dancing on the dance floor. It's going to be a long night.