sasaeng

"This is the apartment", sunoo asked, "it look nice".

"Yes, but it's in a crowded place", heeseung advised, "what if someone will create problem".

"Don't worry, I'm hiring security", sunoo assured.

"For 24 hours", heeseung asked, "do you need my help to find someone".

"No, it's fine, I'll do it myself", sunoo told, "now, I'll arrange my stuff and take some rest, so hang up".

"Don't forget, to go live after settling", heeseung reminded.

Sunoo cut his call and looked outside the glass. He was gonna live at the heart of Seoul, where everyone can easily discover him.

He was looking forward to how things will turn out for him, from now on.

He immediately dialed another number in his phone, which he asked from his manager.

"Hello", he introduced, "it's me sunoo".

"Yeah, I'm here", he informed, "come quickly, we need to arrange this fast, before 11"

"Ok, I'll wait", he cuts the call and picked his headphone, laying his head in cushion behind him.

He was staring at the ceiling, when a past memory gave him a nostalgic feeling.

He closed his eyes, which made him smile a little bit.

"I guess, I'm finally here", he utters, "are you happy for me?".

***************

I was walking in th sun, eating my fav mint choco, when suddenly it started to rain, like really heavily.

"Fuck, I forgot the umbrella", sunoo woke up from his nap, when he found himself soaked in water.

"You don't need umbrella, you just need a brain", a black haired dimple guy teased him.

"What's wrong with you jungwon?", sunoo roared, "have you lost it already, why are you using a water gun inside my apartment?".

"Oh, you told me, you have a inside swimming pool, so I bought this with me", jungwon explained.

Sunoo got up and took of his soaked shirt to change.

"Hey, are you hitting gym, recently?" Jungwon analysised sunoo's body, "your biceps and abs look really good".

Sunoo looked at himself thoroughly after jungwon's compliment.

"I was just stressed, which made me work out, and..." before sunoo could finish what he was saying, he instantly was pushed by jungwon in the floor.

Jungwon looked straight out of the glass with a serious face.

Sunoo who was going to yell at him, also took a look outside.

There was a guy, in an all black outfit, running away from there with a camera

Probably a sasaeng.