sasaeng part 2

"Should  I contact police", jungwon asked with a tense face.

Sunoo smiled and shaked his hair, "don't worry jungwon, I just need to inform my manager, and he will take care of this".

"But hyung, what if he come again", he asked.

"I don't think he will", Sunoo brushed off his question.

*****************

Sunoo was still watching the outside view through the glass.

Staring at the same spot where that man pictured him.

"No way, it was him", he assured himself, "it must be some media guy or something".

*Knock

Someone was outside sunoo's door, he came to open his door.

"Mr. Lee, you are here", sunoo said opening the door.

"He found no one, but just some flowers", he picked them up and found a card with them.

"Congratulation on moving in, I live in the above apartment. I could not give these flowers in person, because the owner did not allow me to greet you. But still I hope you feel safe around your neighbors.

Lily 🥰"

Sunoo took the flowers inside and had a pity expression while looking at them.

"Such a waste", he threw them in the dustbin, while placing the card in his drawer.

*****************

Sunoo woke up in his couch, because yesterday he slept there, while waiting for his manager.

He was made at his manager for not even calling him for his absence. He took his phone to call him, when he saw his own face in the internet. He immediately clicked the website, and found his half naked picture. It was going viral, all around the internet since last night.

He was all panicked when he got a call from his manager. He picked the call to get all the scolding.

"Sunoo, did you see it?", heeseung asked. Sunoo responded in positive, "yeah, it's all my fault, i should have been in guard"

"What? You did not read it, did you", heeseung guessed.

Sunoo read the whole thing, and everything was in his favour.

In the article, he was being praised for having a hot body, with abs and biceps.

He was admired for finally moving somewhere with people.

Fans were commenting that sunoo moved there to interact with sunshines in daily basis.

"It was all positive", heeseung state.

Sunoo took a deep breath and finally sat on the couch.

"Sorry, i could not come yesterday", heeseung apologized, "I just got real busy in arranging you schedules".

"No, it's fine. It was nothing serious to begin with", sunoo assured.

"I'll be outside your door in 10 minute, so go get ready" heeseung informed.

Sunoo immediately took a shower and dressed up quickly.

Ting tong

Sunoo goes to open the door after hearing the bell. Then, Heeseung and sunoo both sat inside their van.

Sunoo's make up was all done inside the van, cause he had a fansign.

***************

Sunoo wrapped his fansign and was moving back to his van, when he suddenly was dragged up by someone behind him, he was thrown inside another van parked beside their van.

He smelled something really weird, which made him unconscious on the spot.

Heeseung who was just few step behind sunoo, thought sunoo was inside the van, so he drove back without him.

***************

"You are really easy to kidnap, stupid", a masked guy beside sunoo's smirked.