Kidnapped again

A knock was heard outside heeseung's office. He rushed to open the door, when he found a familiar face outside.

"Jungwon", he addressed, "come inside".

Jungwon was welcomed with another figure, he gave a signal to heeseung for their introduction.

"Junwon, he is jae yoon or jake, CEO's son, he is here to help me with some business", jungwon bowed to greet jake, who also bended his neck in response . "And Jake meet jungwon, he is gonna debut soon. He is one of the closest guy to Sunoo, so I also ended up getting closer with him", heeseung explained.

Jake scanned jungwon's face, then body and gave him a smile, which was not enough for neutralizing his uncomfortable glare.

So, you're gonna debuting in our upcoming group, "Sign".

Jungwon nodded, "yeah, we are doing our best, sir".

"Come, sit down", jake offered jungwon a seat in front of him, "I need to ask you a few things".

************************

Sunoo had his eyes on the door, since he become aware of his kidnapper's identity. It was still hard to believe they came across each other again. He had thousands doubts, but obviously he was not expecting sunghoon to clear them.

At this point, sunoo was no longer feeling any kind of hate toward sunghoon, because he believed he deserved this. He deserve to be haunted by his sinful past, because he still had guilt for all the misfortune caused by him.

Sunoo's eyes were closed but his mind was repeating these thoughts endlessly, without letting him, getting any sleep. A loud bang, opened the door in front of him, which made him quickly cover his face with blanket.

The step from the door followed his bed, where he was lying like a coffin. Sunoo was able to see the figure in dark through his thin blanket.

"Enough, baby", a dejavu ran through sunoo's memories, reminding him of his stalker, who was the main problem, "now, we'll go back home".

The figure was tall, firm with tight outfit portraying his body clearly. The figure's hand removed the blanket from Sunoo's face, which made him close his eyes to avoid any danger.

"Ok, still as beautiful as ever", the voice was unrecognizable for sunoo because of the mask, he wore. The figure carried sunoo's whole body with his two muscular arms. Sunoo's whole body was frozed, in order to be recognized asleep.

The figure turned around infront of the door behind, just to discover another problem waiting for him.

A tall guy in a school uniform with a guitar on his hand. The guy sighed, "you are finally here", he smirked which made the figure clench his fist.

"Hyung was desperate to meet you, it's such a same he is not home right now", Niki teased, "You really want to kidnap your love from here, how about a match".

The figure take a look at sunoo's face, those soft eyes closed in front of him.

"I don't think I have enough time to play with a high school kid in this situation", the figure's hand searched through one of pocket and targeted a gun in the direction of Niki.

Niki raised both his hand in air, with a fearless smile, "oh we have police here".

The figure realized something after the reaction of Niki and fired at the camera installed in sunoo room.

"Oops, you are smart indeed", then the figure looked behind at the direction of the balcony, where two shooters were aiming at him.

"I guess not today, darling", the figure lands sunoo on the bed again.

And moved in the direction of bathroom and closing it's door, preventing from the shooter following him.

When Niki kicked the door, he found nothing but an escape route leading to their balcony. He tilted his head wondering since how long this guy was planning to invade here, right in front of our eyes.

Sunoo, who heard everything with his eyes closed, finally opened them. Discovering a kid in his school uniform standing in front of him.

He had his curious fixed on sunoo, trying to ask a million questions.

He took a seat in front of sunoo on the bed.

"You are really magical like those billboards I saw of your, in new york", Niki's hands rubbed sunoo's cheek ,"You just look a little bit more beautiful with this miserable self yours"

"School boy, no, he looks a psychopath to me", sunoo thought.

*********************

 Basic doubt: Why Niki had a guitar with him?

Simply, to smash the head of sunoo's stalker. Joking😅😅

Because he was practicing before entering sunoo's room.

To be continued
Comments are appreciated the most.

🥰🥰🥰