Bodyguard part 2

"Just him", heeseung repeated for the 3rd time.

Sunoo nodded, looking at his phone.

"Ohhkk", heeseung dragged his word, taking an up and down look at sunghoon.

"Why is he looking so familiar, like I've seen him somewhere..., heeseung murmured, brushing his hair in confusion.

"Ok, you just need to sign this contract", he slides a bunch of papers toward the guy, wearing all black, with a mask.

"I admit, you're shy", heeseung hesitated, "but do you mind, if I'll ask you to show your face".

Sunoo slammed his phone down, "hyung?", he took a look at Sunghoon sitting quiet beside him, " I said he is fine, why are you dragging this long".

Heeseung sigh, "it's just strange that you hired a bodyguard out of nowhere", he massaged his head with both his hand, "and you aren't even telling me, anything about your sudden disappearance".

He continued, "do you even know, how much I searched for you...", he paused, "I thought you were kidnapped by some weirdo". Sunghoon slides down his glasses, amazed by heeseung's guess. "Or ran away for forever or maybe...", sunoo snapped heeseung from panicking further, by hitting the table loud, with both his hand.

"Hyung, I'm done", he left the room, while sunghoon followed him, giving side eye to heeseung.

.....

"Now, that was embarrassing", heeseung muttered after they left his office.

Sunoo was walking with a frustrated face, ahead of sunghoon to simply avoid him for as long as possible.

"Hey", Sunghoon grabbed sunoo's hand and pulled him back, "where are you going, now?"

**********************

Jungwon leaned against the huge mirror in their practice room, watching their choreography in a tablet.

"It needs to be fixed here", harua, who head was leaned on jungwon's shoulder, pointed at the paused video.

Jungwon nodded, "yeah".

"Only, niki was executing this step smoothly", harua said taking the tablet in his own hand, " how can he be this tall, when we are the same age", he complained looking at niki infront of them.

Niki, who was scrolling at his phone, sensed someone glaring at him like an owl.

He checked on Jungwon, but he was not the one staring at him, it was this almost mute guy, Jo.

Niki looked back at him, which didn't waver his glare.

"What's wrong with him", niki chose to ignore him and focused back at his phone.

After a few minutes, Jo himself came near niki and sat beside him without uttering a single word.

It was an awkward silence between them, which was hard to bear for niki. He turned his body toward Jo and grabbed his collar, "hey, what's wrong with you?, why are you giving me this pathetic look".

"Can you stand up", that's all Jo said.

"What", niki was confused.

"I just need to know, how tall you are?", Jo told, with a straight face.

**********************

Sunoo opened his apartment's door and they both entered inside.

Sunoo left for taking a shower, while sunghoon takes a look outside of the huge glass window.

It's so easy to keep an eye at you from here but still, it was a smart move to shift here in public, he thought.

He walked all around the whole apartment and laid himself down, in one of the bed room, "now, it's mine".

He looked at the ceiling of room, a lot of structures were drawn there, which were glowing even at dark.
"Looks crappy".

Sunoo came back to his room, wearing just his bath robe. He snapped back, by encounter sunghoon laying on his bed.

"Oh, you're here", sunghoon called, "come sit down, I'll dry your hair".

Sunoo leaned at one side of the bed, caged with both legs of sunghoon above him, drying his hair with towel, very gently.

"Now, we'll living together here", he emphasized coming close to sunoo's ears, "very close to each other".

"I'm sure, he'll be jealous after watching us like this", sunghoon whispered.

___________________________

To be continued
Comment your opinion down, so I can improve more.
😁😁