Release part 2

Heeseung was holding those papers in his hands, looking close at those letters, while his mind was somewhere else.

"Hello, Mr Lee", someone's voice disturbed him and he came back to his senses.

"Oh, Mrs park" he addressed a lady standing in the doorway, "come in, please".

The lady rushed inside with numerous papers on her hand, "Sir, actually, I came here to know the condition of Kim sunoo", she asked while standing.

Heeseung realized that almost no one, even their own company' employees are unaware of Sunoo's situation.

"Why don't you first take a seat properly", heeseung suggested with a smile, "then we can talk about this".

"No, sir, thank you", she rejected the offer, "I'm not sure, if I have enough time for talking, our next group will soon make their debut, and I needed to invite Kim sunoo for their first recording"

She slammed a file in heeseung's desk, "I hope you'll convey this message and the report him to arrive tomorrow, at 10 AM ", then she made her way back, leaving heeseung helpless.

Heeseung took a deep breath before taking a look at the file, his eyebrow raised a little bit.

"So, they've decided to debut all of them. Strange, it was supposed to be 5 members before", then heeseung looked at the photos of members, and one of them took his attention, he stared at the photo for few minute, "So, he will also debut", he paused "funny"

**************************

"Gather up kids", Mrs park clapped her hands to grab the attention of all the trainees, "So, i hope you're ready for the recording, because some special guests will also join us today for the preview recording", she explained.

All of their eyes were sparkling after finally having their dreams right in front of their doors, except one of them.

"Are you really gonna act like this", Jungwon asked looking straight at the instructor, who were bragging some motivational speech.

"Yeah", niki replied with a smirk, "cause I like your face, you look like my cat", it made jungwon to turn his face toward niki.

"So, you think of me as your kitty", jungwon made an annoyed face, while Niki shamelessly nodded.

Jungwon sighed, giving up on niki's behavior, "i can't believe they are letting a non-passionate guy like you, debut with us".

"But, I can dance, better than most of you", niki bragged, teasing jungwon.

"And who told you that", a blong guy appeared behind them.

"I still can't believe, they are debuting all 8 of us", he added.

"Yeah, right", Niki agreed, *I never thought I had to debut for the execution of this plan*, niki thought.

After practicing for another few hours, they moved to a bigger studio where theirs video was supposed to be shoot.

A lot of professionals took their seat and many senior idol continued to join, while the member were getting done with their outfit and makeup.

After a few minutes, everything was in it's position except that one anticipated guest, everyone was waiting for.

Mr lee entered the studio alone with a tensed face, he bowed infront of everyone, "Actually, I'm here to inform that my artist, Kim sunoo is

Mr lee entered the studio alone with a tensed face, he bowed infront of everyone, "Actually, I'm here to inform that my artist, Kim sunoo is...", he paused for a second.

"Is finally back", a longing voice came from behind heeseung, where Kim sunoo bowed infront of everyone with a smile.

"Oh, I guess you are back from hiatus Kim Sunoo ssi", Mrs park bowed.

Heeseung, who was freezed in his position finally moved and dragged sunoo outside the studio, which confused everyone in the room.

They both came outside, where heeseung finally took Sunoo in his arms, breathing very fast. Sunoo patted heeseung back to calm him down.

"It's okay, hyung", a smile curled up in his face, "I'm safely in front of you so stop weeping".

Heeseung moved back after realizing he teared up in sunoo's shirt, he rubbed the area, "oh sorry, it's just that I...".

Sunoo took both of heeseung's hands in his own and looked straight into his black eyes.

"Hyung, it's okay. Calm down, I'm sorry, I disappeared without a notice. I'll promise not to repeat this".

Heeseung closed his eyes for a while and took a deep breath.

*I'm glad, you are finally back on your own, honey*

____________________________

Next chapter will reveal all members of "Sign" group, who are also an important element of this story.

To be continued
Comments are most appreciated.
👋👋👋