His plans

"Even after your hiatus, you have this much schedule to catch up", heeseung scrolled his phone, checking sunoo's schedule of the day.

"For now, you need to attend this reality show, as a cameo", heeseung faced sunoo, who was taking his sip of iced americano, "it's our new group's daily show".

"Jungwon will be there", heeseung assured, "oh and niki too", sunghoon standing near both, included.

All of them, exited the company, making their way inside the van. Sunoo waved at number of fans, waiting outside the building for him.

After 20 minutes, they arrived at the location, zoo.

Everyone at the set, including "Sign", greeted sunoo and he returned their gratitude with the same smile.

Throughtout the shoot, they had these random challenges to complete, sunoo had his appearance after 20 minutes of their shoot so, he had 30 minutes free, until then.

"Do you want to rest, until then", heeseung suggested.

"No, he'll be with me", sunghoon tried giving me message from just his eyes to sunoo.

"Yeah, you can do anything, until then", sunoo instructs heeseung, understanding sunghoon's message.

"I'll be with you", hee replied, not giving up.

It was awkward. All three of them were inside a store, choosing few accessories (like hat, bag or glasses) to visit a panda.

Sunoo, who was not enjoying his situation, was just standing, watching sunghoon getting excited for no certain reason.

*What's up with him, he thought.

Both heeseung and sunghoon were trying random thing on him. He felt like a clown because of them, wearing that panda hat and mini bear bag with his totally different concept outfit.

They were both arguing, while sunoo had his mind somewhere else. He didn't sensed 'him' for a while, not watchimg him in hide, not sending him weird stuff or even try to invade his apartment.

*Is it because of sunghoon, being with me 24 hours, he thought looking at sunghoon, who was laughing at heeseung.

Three of them, entered inside this place, just to encounter a chubby panda, coming out to eat his food.

Both heeseung and sunghoon, finally had something to distract themselves from sunoo, who backed off from both of them and moved to another side.

He took a deep breath, thinking all he has been through these past few day. From being kidnapped to being a part of sunghoon's revenge. Every time, he get reminded of his past, he can't help but just blame himself for everything that happened. He was all ready, to be a bait for sunghoon, because he knew, he needed to take this responsibility.

Sunghoon who was leaning against the railing, looking at the panda with heeseung, turned a little toward sunoo and winked with a smile.

Sunoo, understanding the sign, exits the place without them.

"Ohhh, he is eating that bamboo, right from his belly", heeseung admired with a smile.

"How do you know, that panda is a 'he'" sunghoon asked mockingly.

**************************

Jake was in his dad's 'CEO' chair, spinning around and enjoying his position.

"Dad, I'll make sure", he said looking at his father's frame, "to give you another surprise, when you'll return", he smirked, hearing a notification in his phone.

[Message :

"Sunoo....]

"That's all I could find out on him", a voice recording played, "I hope you'll not drag me into this".

Jake laughed, "We will see on that..."

________________________________

Guess the reference behind panda visit. 🦊🐰🐿🐧🐻

To be continued
Comments are adored
🐯🐯