Confession

Sunoo pov:

I woke him up and it was a really familiar face of someone, I recently came across. A mysterious smile curled up all over his face and in return all I could give him, were these chocolate, which are gonna taste like crap.

Looking at his face, he obviously didn't expected anything like this from me.
He opened his mouth to say something, but before he could question me anything. I screamed,...

Before 24 hours:

I was yet again here, inside this huge stadium for the sole purpose of staring at him.

A notification sound distracted me. It was from the company, I looked at Jay for the last time and exited the place with my bag. I took a seat at bus stop, waiting for my mother to pick me up.

I sighed looking at the time in my phone, I'm gonna be late today for practice.

Suddenly I felt someone glaring straight at me. I slowly turned my head at his direction and yeah, he didn't bother to look anywhere else but at me.

I coughed hard, to make myself obvious but it didn't work. I shaked my left hand, in front of his face, to wake him and for my surprise, he make them stop, with his hand on mine.

He smiled, which kinda looked creepy to me, I took my hands back from his grip and moved myself away from him.

After a few seconds, my mom's car honked at me. I stood up to leave, when I decided to take a last look at that weirdo.

Damn, he was still looking at me. I got inside of my car in a hurry and ignored his continued glare at me, till the end.

********************

It's my 5th time, trying to adjust my posture in this step.

"Yahhhhhh", I screamed loudly as there were not much people left in company.

It was already 11 PM, I needed to go back home soon.

I replayed the song again for my last trial of the day and exit the company after 11:30, my sister picked me up because she was near.

"Hyung", I knew she was gonna ask some garbage by her tone.

I nodded.

"It's just, I want you to deliver something, to someone in your school".

I immediately let go of her hands, which she was using to cling on me.

"No, I'm not attending school tomorrow", I informed with, pure denial of her request.

"Oppa, please", she started whining, just "this one time, I swear I'll do anything in return for you"

And just like this, I ended up in this messy situation.

Back to 24 hours later:

"I like you", I closed my eyes and screamed a confession, which was gonna bring a huge change change in my life.

I knew, it's gonna be embarrassing, just hearing the noise of other students.
_______________________

Weirdo mentioned above

To be continued
Comment please