Release part 1

With a sound of creek, sunoo's apartment door opened and Jake and heeseung rushed inside quickly.

"Why are we sneaking secretly here", Jake asked heeseung.

"Security is very high here", heeseung replied softly while taking a look at sunoo's apartment.

"Aren't you his manager, they sould have let you inside", Jake again asked curiously.

"Actually, I never got to introduce myself in his new apartment", heeseung further explained.

They were both here for the purpose of searching any evidence regarding sunoo's fleeing himself or being secretly blackmailed from sasaeng.

"Ok, now you should check the living room and I'll check his bedroom", heeseung suggested.

They were rampaging sunoo's apartment to find anything suspicious.

After an hour effort, heeseung finally found some pages underneath sunoo's study table.

He took a look at them and called Jake,"It's definitely sunoo's handwriting", heeseung stated.

Jake took the paper from heeseung's hand and read it carefully to reassure.

**********************

Sunoo was now all aware of sunghoon's plan, where he was destined to be sacrificed. He knew now, there was no going back to past or his exhausted present. He was looking at the birds eating grain in the garden beneath his balcony.

He still like to feed these birds, sunoo thought while looking down, at sunghoon, "too naive".

His door opened with a loud noise and Niki entered with a dragged expression like he was just forced to work.

Sunoo came inside and sat next to niki, "Now, what?".

Niki faced sunoo, looking straight into his eyes with an upset expression.

"Hyung, told me that he will let you free", his hand wrapped sunoo's jawline with a force, "what did you do to him?", he asked.

Sunoo didn't react or responds, which provoked Niki further. He pushed sunoo in the bed and hovered him with both of his muscular arms.

How old are you?, sunoo asked looking at niki above him.

"Why does it matter?", niki smirked, "what matter, is that I'm above you, only I have the power to look down at you", he was annoyed.

Sunoo closed his eyes, "Power?", he took a breath, "yeah i don't have any".

Sunoo pushed niki down, with almost no effort and sat back on his previous position. "But you should at least be above 18, to try anything nasty".

Niki was shocked to see, how strong sunoo pushed him in floor, it immediately triggered him and he stood up to take another step. When he had to stop himself because another figure entered the room.

"Hyung?", he addressed.

"Niki, I need to discuss something important with him", sunghoon instructs, "so I'll appreciate if you can leave this room".

《5 min later》

"So, you finally made your decision", sunoo asked sunghoon, who was sitting in his royal chair, while playing with sunoo's hair, who was beneath him.

"Don't worry, I'll definitely destroy you and your whole world, with your full contribution", sunghoon replied with a smirk, taking sunoo's neck in his hand.

"You'll be released tomorrow, so enjoy youself here for a day", sunghoon whispered in sunoo's ears, "from tomorrow onward, only destruction will be on your way".

**************************

The pages mentioned above.

"To Sunshine

It's again, I'm writing this letter to someone I've lost already, but it just help me a lot,when I'm drunk and I'm on the verge of killing myself.

I know, you must be somewhere cursing or regretting meeting me, but I'm glad you existed in my life, somewhere between those dark time. Where I lost myself completely.

Maybe, I'll give up on myself soon, but I just want to love you until than, for being there in my life, for loving me so real.

Actually, I wonder, if you've heard that song, I've written while thing of you"

From, sunoo"

Another page

Orange flower

"I was far, I was far, I was falling
I was far, I was far, I was falling

Before you shine on me
네가 날 비춰주기 전엔

It was dark, it was dark
It was dark, it was dark 어두웠지

Before you woke me up
네가 날 깨워주기 전엔

A flower in your hand
네 손엔 꽃 한 송이

You smile brightly at me yeah
날 보며 환히 웃는 너 yeah

The curse disappears
저주는 사라지네

So I'm yours right now

Color my world is full of you
Color my world 너로 가득해

Love of my heart In my empty world
Love of my heart 텅 빈 내 세상에

In full blossom love is like
In full blossom 사랑은 마치

An orange flower blooming like warm sunlight
따사로운 햇살처럼 피어난 orange flower

For sunshines"

To be continued
Comments motivate me the most
🥰🥰