Mansion

"Life used to feel so fast before, but now every moment is like a 'tik tok', needle in the clock".

Sunoo had been inside this mansion for 2 days now. He is locked in a spacious room, with a huge bathroom and wide balcony, but the only problem is that, he can't eascape this limited space.

The door is only opened for giving him food, and supplies, he can't run away at that time, because two muscular body guards are outside guarding him. And about his wide balcony, he can't jump from there cause it is too high for him.

So, he is basically trapped inside a very comfortable place, on top of those uncomfortable camera in his room.

He tried his best to analyze this place, his first day here. He tried to escape those guards, jump that height, etc. Next day, he just gave up. He ate his food, roamed his balcony and looked right into the camera.

Second day, looked very strange to the one, watching over sunoo. He smirked, "so you are crazy after all".

*********************

"So you want to find Sunoo with his manager", CEO Sim repeated for the third time.

The blond guy nodded, "yeah"

"But why?", he made a very questionable face, "are you that bored".

"Yeah, I'm bored", he admitted, "but i also have another purpose".

___________________________

Both of them exited the office, and found a worried heeseung,standing outside the office. He was expecting to hear an answer from the ceo.

"Ok, I'll give you a week, to find kim Sunoo. He will help you in this", ceo sim patted the guy's shoulder behind him.

Heeseung was disgusted by the smile the blond guy was giving him, but he managed to smile back in front of the ceo.

Then, the Ceo went ahead, while the two young guys had their eyes on each other. Heeseung knew, he isn't gonna like him from the start, but for the blond, it was different.

"So, what's your name", heeseung asked to start a conversation between them.

"You can address me however you want, love", jae yoon flirted.

"How about an a* hole, then", heeseung replied with a sweet smile.

***************

Sunoo's room

The mansion

The mansion

To be continued
Comment down your
opinion abot the chapter