Epilogue: Pathetic

Jungwon's pov:

Time: when both sunoo and jungwon were trainee in Simyin entertainment.

"May I come, sir", I entered the CEO'S office. It was the only time, I could see my father. He don't usually, see me. He visit home, only to fight my mom and than immediately leave, to god knows where, but I don't hate him for any of this.

I took few steps to sit in the chair in front of him. He was looking at me, as if I have done something wrong. He sits back properly in his chair, and breath the air inside. It's making me feel nervous, I may have disappointed again. I gripped the chair hard with my fingers and braced myself for whatevers gonna come. He is probably gonna scold me for being less talented than Sunoo.

"I don't think, you'll be able to debut", his words entered through my ears and pierced my heart inside. It can't be true. I can't loose, everything I was working on. Am I that bad. His eyes looked at me with pity, which almost made me puke. He don't look at me like this, he was supposed to be angry at me, scold me, beat me and tell me to improve. Why is he giving up on me? No, I can't do this. I started to feel panic, as my hands rubbed the fabric in my thighs. He just sat there with a pathetic look as I was having trouble breathing the oxygen around me. I smashed the table for water as I chocked and he left the room, with a slow pace.

This man killed my mother, last year and took me in because I kinda helped him to excute his crime, but he don't give a shit about me. He was just keeping me close, so I'll not disclose his attempted murder. I tried my best to please him, the whole time. I joined his company with my hardwork, danced every day, became the best friend of the best trainee, to learn from him, but it got me nowhere.

I stood up from seat, as I catched my breath. My phone buzzed as I reached near the door.

"Kitty, let's go on a date. Sunoo needs a vacation too", I smirked as my so called pathetic boyfriend messaged me about a happy fine date. Like, this will fix everything.

Park jongsung is a stupid guy, who is apparently dating me. According to him, he fell for me at first sight, just as Sunoo fell for him. Such an irony, I was fated to toy with them. Sunoo is known as the best trainee in our company. He is popular because of his voice and his dancing also improved a lot with time. He is probably gonna debut, solo. He is seriously the most annoying person in my life, because he possess every little thing, I desire. A perfect family, loving sibling and a bright future.

I replied with an " okay ", with a red heart emoji.

*************************

"Yaaaaahhhh", sunoo ran toward the waves, shouting loudly. I wonder, why he look so happy. Will he be sad, if I'll tell him that I'm dating his crush. I am really, curious how he will look.

I felt a hand crawling in my waist as I stopped it from going further. Another hand aggressively held me closer to his body.

"Hyung, what if sunoo hyung will see us", I whispered in Jay's ears, as I leaned my head in his chest. His face leaned above my shoulders and smelled my neck, in a very intimate way.

"It's fine, if he will find", his talking mouth was tickling my skin, "I don't think sunoo will act homophobic".

Of course, he will not. But a lot more can happen if I'll show jay hyung as my boyfriend. Afterall, he is sunoo's dearest crush.

"Hyung let's take pictures, it's been really long since, I had taken a break", he ran toward us, and we asked some native people to take pictures.

"Okay, cheese", jay took my hand and pressed his lips against my cheeks. He had a large smile, in his face while looking at me. And I wonder, if someone like me really deserve this.

"It was a huge friendly kiss, right?", I tried my best to convince sunoo, who had his jaw dropped in the ground.

"Yeah, it was", jay grinned and immediately threw my punch in his chest. Sunoo was still not over the trauma, so he escaped the place with the bathroom excuse. I wonder, if it's time, I reveal my relationship with jay hyung. I mean, it was the end purpose to begain with. To make him feel inferior, jealous and a looser.

"Jungwon", jay hyung again gained my attention as he held my face in his hands. He came closer to my face enough so I can feel his breath in my skin and our nose was in contact with each other. It's really getting harder to push him away, when he is this intimate with his touch.

_________________________

To be contined in part 2 of jungwon's epilogue.
😊