deal part 2

"So, what do you want from me?", Jake hyung asked.

"Not much", I didn't told him the truth, "I just want you to dig up about jay hyung's murderer"

"So, You are also unaware about him", I nodded.

Actually, I want hyung to dig this case from the start, then maybe he'll end up finding the person behind heeseung hyung.

"I'll try my best for you", Jake ensured, "but as you already know that, I like Sunghoon".

"So, I don't want you to meet him ever again. I want you to disappear from his life completely", I think, from there on, I came across the another side of Jake hyung.

After our deal, I decided to meet Sunghoon. I was willing to do anything to receive that level of hatred from him, which he did.

Then, I debuted as an idol, but alone. This was another painful phase for me, but it didn't stop me from reaching my goal. I pretended to be unaware about heeseung hyung and persuaded him to become my personal manager. Now, I was directly facing his stalking. I knew, he was watching over me every second. It was unbearable to be around, someone like him. It was suffocating me every day.

But now, it's almost over. I'm so close to my "target", and I'll make sure, that he will suffer twice as much as I did.

《 present 》

Sunoo opens his eyes wide, just to find himself next to sunghoon in their bed. He turns toward his face, looking very softly at sunghoon sleeping. A smile curled up in his face, remembering last night. He touches his own lips with a shy face.

He softly touch sunghoon face with a sad expression, "sorry, I was so selfish...", sunghoon opens his eyes and looks at sunoo with so much love that he pause in the midway.

Sunghoon drags sunoo closer to him, embracing him in a warm hug. Sunoo head was near sunghoon's chest with sunghoon's hands wrapping sunoo's neck.

"I know, you are scared", sunghoon assured, "but you don't need to fight alone"

"I'm here in this as much as you do", hearing this relieved sunoo deep inside, "We will find hyung's murderer together"

Sunghoon pats sunoo hair from back, "and don't worry, I'll not die".

"Not until, we date", sunoo looks up with a pout, "don't look at me, like you wanna punch me right now", he jokes back.

***********************

Jake wakes up in his bed with a major headach. He groan in pain, with his hand in his forehead.

He sit straight up in his bed, and remember the incident of yesterday night. After, revealing everything between him and sunoo. They both ended up drinking together in a bar. They were both wasted up completely, and he passed out near the han river.

So, who bought me home, he wondered.

He pick his phone from the table, near his bed. A note was left there for him.

"You should not sleep, anywhere like this", it said, but who could it be.

*********************

Jungwon was practicing piano, in one of their set. Niki approach him immediately, by sitting near him.

Jungwon was playing orange flower song in piano, with intense focused.

"Oh, is it sunoo hyung song", his hands stops playing the music and he looks at niki, "you are pretty talented"

"I mean, you played it, just in the same manner, like him", niki explain.

Jungwon nodded with a smile and continued playing the same song.

"Do you really like, sunoo sunbae", niki whispers in jungwon's ears. He backed off due to the ticklish feeling, "No, I don't", jungwon denies.

Niki giggles back, "so why are you so obsessed with everything related to him".

"Because, we are almost like brothers", jungwon tries to explains.

"Oh, you consider each other siblings", niki repeats.

"Why? You jealous, I like someone", jungwon teases him back.

Niki smirks back, with his own intrusive thoughts.

"Maybe..."

_________________________

To be continued
Comments are welcomed