Game of dominance

"So, he did visit us", Sunghoon said while wearing his gloves.

"He looked desperate", niki had his eyes at sunoo's room direction, "but not stupid".

"So, what was sunoo's reaction", sunghoon asked looking straight at niki.

"Nothing interesting", niki replied, "are you sure he is involved".

"He looked all clueless to me", niki asked as he was confused.

"Of course, both of them are involved", Sunghoon smirked.

**************************

Jungwon was confused for days, after meeting heeseung friend.

He did answered his questions but something was not making sense out of it for him. He replayed his practice video for the third time, because he was unable to focus.

"Hyung", a voice creeped behind his back, which startled him.

"Ya, what are you doing", he whined, "are you planning to give me a heart attack".

Niki laughed at jungwon reaction and pinched his cheeks, "Cute".

"I'm not your baby, Niki", Jungwon pouted, which led Niki to laugh further more.

They were at the middle of thier conversation when the instructors told them to rehearse for thier upcoming dance practice video.

"The group will consist 4 to 5 members, and we are 8 in total", a blond boy emphasized facing everyone.

"So 3 or 4 member will not be able to debut in 'sign' ", he further mentioned.

Everyone had a certain look at their faces, maybe fear or sadness.

"Don't worry", Niki said with an out of place smile, "I'm sure you'll debut all together".

The blond guy was not satisfied with niki's statement, "how?".

Niki turned to jungwon and smiled "because you'll soon cut up to 4".

***************************

Sunghoon entered sunoo's room, when he saw him, swinging at the supporting wall of balcony.

He was looking down with a strange expression, in a position perfect for suicide.

Sunghoon rushed out to grab him from behind, to prevent him from jumping out.

"So, you want to escape this in an easy way", Sunghoon hugged him from behind.

"Sorry, for your disappointment", sunoo released himself from sunghoon's arm with a quick force and turned toward him, "not this early".

Sunghoon held sunoo's hand and took him inside the room, making him sit underneath him, while he took a seat a royal sofa.

Sunoo was right between his both leg, with a blank expression, with sunghoon's dominance aura.

"How does it feel", sunghoon asked sunoo gripping his chin with his finger,
"Does it crush your dominant character, does it make you feel any inferior ?"

A vicious smile curled up in sunoo face, he took sunghoon finger in his mouth and started licking them, which made sunghoon annoyed at his fearless behavior even in this state.

They were both up for continuing their game of dominance that they first started in their high school.

A flashback rushed inside sunghoon's head after seeing sunoo smile. A bittersweet memory from his traumatizing past, from where he was unable to move. Time moved on, everyone did but he was still stuck somewhere between there.

《 PAST 》

Sunghoon pov:

I hate this, repeating the same thing over and over, without succeeding. I know, I'll not take rest without doing it.

"Sunghoon hyung, it's ok", sooyeon called me, "you can try it tomorrow, for now, let's go home".

I knew, she was hungry, but i still did not replied. After a while she left me on the rink alone, probably sleepy, I swear, I feel sorry for her.

After finally executing my target of triplet, I dragged myself out of the rink and checked my phone.

*From sooyeon

Hyung, I'm leaving or else I'll collapse here, so come home with jongsung hyung who slept 2 hours ago.*

I smiled at my dumb sister's message because every stuff about her is funny to me. Then i took a look at jongsung hyung , who was snoring so loud, that even I was able to hear it from here.

Then my eyes fall at another figure, which was unusual because, normally at 1:00 AM, every visitor leave the stadium. I could barely see him from here but I was sure he was not here for me but someone else.

His desperate glare, made me a little jealous.

I just felt like knowing him, maybe I'll.

_____________________________

Yes, our jongsung is finally here.

Name: Park Jongsung Age(past) : 18 years oldBrother of Park sunghoon and Park sooyeon

Name: Park Jongsung
Age(past) : 18 years old
Brother of Park sunghoon and Park sooyeon