Freak

"Well, than..." Jake opens a file in front of him, "I finally, have my hands on these evidences".

He shoved the file in front of sunoo, and sunoo bends his neck down, to have a look at the pages.

"You are sure a fool, for not recognizing him, when he was this close to you", Jake puts his chin above his hands, with a smile curled up his face.

Sunoo looks up, from the file to answer Jake.

"Well, it was supposed to be your job, not mine", he effortlessly reciprocate the smile, "but you sure took a lot time, for catching your own employee. This look fishy to me", he tilts his neck, with doubt.

Jake straighten up his back and close the file.

"So, according to our deal, you two were supposed to be apart", Jake mentions, "how the hell, he ended up becoming your puppy again"

"Well, he was loyal to me, from the start", sunoo says leaving the room.

Sunoo tries to find Sunghoon outside the office, but couldn't. He roams down the company and come across someone else.

"Sunoo hyung", niki calls him from behind, "oh you are here"

*******************

"Well, what do you expect me to do here, until then", heeseung ask in the call.

"Just fucking keep your mouth shut, that's all", a voice replied with a calm voice.

"Just wait for now", he continues, "until it's over"

The call ends and heeseung returns the phone to the police , waiting outside.

"You are called outside, by an officer", the same police man unlocks the bars, to let heeseung out.

Then heeseung gets taken by few police men to an interrogation room, just to find a familiar face, waiting for him.

He smirk, and walks up to the seat.

"Now, it was something, I couldn't guess", he takes his seat, "Officer Sim jaeyoon".

"So you must be the one, who stole those pictures out of my drawer", he leans back in the metallic chair, "preety impressive".

Jake place both his hand in the table in front of him and look straight into heeseung's eyes.

"6 years ago, you were there, right? In..."

*********************

Sunoo was driving fast, after hearing niki.

"I'll fucking kill you Sunghoon, if you'll touch him", he shouts in his phone.

A crazy laugh responds from the other side.

The car stops near the grave yard, and sunoo runs toward the graveyard.

"Hyung", Jungwon was infront of Jay's grave with Sunghoon.

"What are you doing here with him", sunoo ask in anger.

Sunghoon smiles, walking toward sunoo and lean toward his ears.

"Maybe spilling few beans", he whispers.

"Hyung, bought me here for the death anniversary of his dad", jungwon explains from behind.

"And in our way, I decided to visit jay hyung too", jungwon looks at Jay's grave with pain.

Sunoo close his eyes and takes a deep breath in relief.

"Ok, we are leaving", sunoo grabs jungwon's hand, "it's not safe for you to hang out in public, without a mask"