Green and Black Devil: 2

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of Deku the Supernatural Hero! I know that these titles for the stories I am making are getting kind of cringy, but if you all want me to make a new story where Izuku is living within the world of the Supernatural, please give me a good title for it! I will take any titles you could come up with! I am now thinking about making a story where Izuku becomes an Angel for the Angel Faction within the Christian Pantheon, dang it.

With Izuku leaving the school with Miki Hyoudou the two had returned to the woman's car as they prepared to leave the school. With Izuku not feeling like he passed the test they went back to the Hyoudou family home so that they could make sure that everything with him was alright for his first meeting with his therapist. Time would pass as Izuku entered the main building where the therapist would be located as Miki and Gorou would tell Izuku to inform the therapist about his reasons for being found on that building Issei found him on. Izuku was highly against this for a while before he was convinced to do so as they told him that if the boy was really a friend, they wouldn't tell him to go and commit suicide. With this information, Izuku followed Miki into the therapist's office in order to start his therapy session with the woman. He was unaware that this woman could sense him from outside the room and as soon as he entered the room, he went over to the couch as he sat down. He was incredibly skittish towards new faces, and very guarded. Those were the first things the woman made a note of, as Miki then left the boy in the room to talk the woman spoke up. "Hello there, my name is Grayfia Lucifuge. How can I help you today?" The woman asked, as she smiled at the boy. "M-My name is M-Midoriya I-Izuku. I-I came here for a-a th-therapy session." Izuku said, as the woman smiled at him. "Don't worry we won't talk a whole lot about things, but we will talk about what I am here to do in the meantime for each and every session we have." Grayfia said, as Izuku nodded. "Well every time you come here; you will be learning how to let go of your past as well as inform me about everything that happened before moving in with the Hyoudou family." Grayfia explained as Izuku nodded. "S-Should I start from when I w-was small?" Izuku asked, as Grayfia pulled out a notebook to write in. "You can start your story from any place you want, if you want to start from when you were a child then you can." Grayfia said, as Izuku nodded. "Well, I-I guess I-it started wh-when I was around 5 years old." Izuku started as Grayfia felt like this will be a long session.

==========================================

Izuku started to talk about his past as well as what happened when he was revealed to be Quirkless to those around him, and what they did to him after finding out. Izuku primarily talked about one singular boy who was at the forefront of the attacks on the boy's psyche as well as physical body. As time passed on from the very young age from five years of age, all the way up to around ten, Grayfia started to notice something horrifying. This young man had been bullied as well as abused both mentally and physically for the betterment of ten whole years. Sighing in sadness, Grayfia continued to listen to the boy speak and she was surprised that the moment he was given a chance to talk he was not stopping, he continued to talk... and talk. Grayfia was getting more alarmed the more the boy talked about his problems as well as how this one boy was the cause of it all. His social anxiety as well as fear of explosions had been beaten into his body as every time there was an explosion in the distance his body had flinched harshly. As Izuku continued to talk about his Middle School years, Grayfia was slowly becoming more and more angered by what happened to him. Humans were supposed to take care of one another based on what she knew about them, especially since they had superpowers now, they made laws that stated that they were supposed to prioritize those who were being abused and look for the signs. Grayfia here and now knew that this boy was utterly failed by Hero Society, and it wouldn't be long before the kid went out to seek retribution for his bullying as well as abuse. But for some reason the boy hadn't even tried to seek it out, all because he was raised to be as nice as possible as well as care more for others than himself. By the time their session was over Izuku had felt better about everything he talked about, and as soon as Grayfia told him that he could leave and come back anytime he wants the boy smiled at her. It was a pure smile filled with innocence as she couldn't help but smile back at him and pat his head as the boy leaned a little into the touch. Once the boy had left the room, Grayfia had sat in her chair before taking notice of the boy's familiar energy that he had showcased in the room. His aura was more on the line of the Halphas Clan before they were utterly destroyed in the Civil War with the Old Satan Clan. Pulling a magic circle to the ear she called her husband as he answered immediately, and she heard his telltale sound of him answering. "Grayfia, what is wrong? You don't normally call me like this." Grayfia's husband said, as Grayfia spoke. "I think I found a child from the Halphas Clan, remember their boy who was kidnapped from a very young age?" Grayfia asked, as her husband gave a hum of sound. "I remember that day, the woman in charge was someone who knew about the Supernatural and she was very clearly looking at the boy with malice." The man said, as Grayfia nodded on her end. "I know that the boy I was talking to was that very same boy who was taken from his family inside the Underworld. But the woman he came in with was very clearly not Inko Midoriya, she was Miki Hyoudou, and from what I know Sitri found out about his magical power from his one appearance as well as perfect scores on his Middle School tests." Grayfia said, as the man made a sound of agreement. "Well we should allow Rias to inform him about his magical prowess as well as feel him out for a Devil like presence." Grayfia said, as her husband gave a hum of acknowledgement. "I will inform my little sister about the potential ally she could gain from the Hyoudou family. I hope that she learns how to talk to others without having to arrive as soon as they are dying." The man said, as Grayfia nodded herself. "Well let Rias know by the end of the week, make sure that Rias doesn't try and bring Izuku into her peerage. He in terms of magical power is as strong as a High-Class Devil in terms of Magic prowess." Grayfia said, as her husband gave a sound of agreement. Once the look of the boy was memorized within the Magic circle that Grayfia sent to her husband, she earned the sound of recognition from him. "That is definitely the long-lost descendant of the Halphas Clan. I can only hope that he isn't found by the Old Satan Clan, they would use his childhood as a way to manipulate him to their side. He cannot be given to them; he would cause the destruction of the Human World itself." The man said, as Grayfia nodded on her end. "See you when I get home, Sirzechs-sama." Grayfia said, as the man hung up.