Green and Black Devil: 11

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of Deku the Supernatural Hero! I know that the last chapter ended with some concerning things that Rias and the other's will be wondering about. So I will be glossing over it for a while, at least until after the Riser Phenix Arc so that Rias can question Issei about Izuku's seemingly high pain tolerance that Issei will be forced to talk about. But he will be able to ask Izuku for permission to talk about it to Rias later on, so don't think he is going behind Izuku's back to do this.

It has been a few days since Izuku's pain tolerance had come to light to Rias and the others, they wanted to know everything that happened to him and asked Issei, but he was tight lipped about it. He wouldn't say anything about Izuku's past unless the young Devil wanted to talk about it to them of his own volition. Rias had tried to trick Issei into telling her what happened by telling him that Izuku gave her permission early on, but Issei wasn't falling for it. So Issei informed Rias that after their fight with Riser, he would ask Izuku if it was alright to inform her and the rest of her peerage about it. It was only after that was stated that Rias and the other's within his peerage had stopped questioning Issei about his past and continued to train as if nothing happened. And over time, the training had come and passed for each day for Izuku and Elizabeta who were becoming stronger with the training Akeno and Rias gave the two. Although Izuku didn't fail to notice the seemingly worried glances he would get whenever they would look in his direction. The young Devil had questioned Issei about it and he told the boy about how his master had essentially harried him about what happened to Izuku in his past. Nodding to the older brother figure Izuku had in his life, he just informed him that Issei could tell Rias and the others when the fight against Riser was over. Issei thanked him for allowing this to happen, and Izuku just brushed it off stating that he needed to make sure that everything was alright with everyone. They kept looking at him with worried looks on their faces, but Izuku knew that they were more worried for Rias since they were focusing on increasing in strength as well as power within their own group. It was actually Izuku who had also brought in some kind of mental training so that the group wouldn't get so... power focused on their fight against Riser. The young boy had also taken it upon himself to re-watch every single Rating Game that Riser had been in previously before Rias' Rating Game. Needless to say, Izuku was very... disappointed in Riser's strategies whenever he went against those of other families. He was even more disappointed whenever Riser had lost it was to gain more reputation as well as to gain certain graces with another Devil Noble Family. Izuku was not happy at the end of the reviewing of Riser Phenix's playback of his Rating Games, this wasn't Rating Games. This was him half-assing everything up until he became a much stronger individual, he relied on overwhelming his opponents who had quality over quantity. Granted a few of his pieces were very strong, but those were very few and far between, that being a Rook as strong as his Queen physically in terms of physical prowess, but that was only in terms of physical power. The rest of his peerage were pitifully weak in terms of strength and power, so Izuku had devised a plan for Rias' peerage to follow. And if they lose, it was Rias' fault for not following the plan he set up for her. 

===========================================

On the last day of training, Izuku and Elizabeta had continued their physical training so that they could become stronger together. Issei and the others took the last day of training as a rest day so that they could be fully prepared for the battle the next night. It was during this day that Mirko had arrived at the Vacation home in order to train both Izuku and Elizabeta in their strength as well as how to control it against others. The simple fact that Mirko had to knock out Issei early on into his training was hilarious since the young man said a perverted comment to the Rabbit Heroine. Izuku didn't know what it was, but he knew it was funny since Mirko had slapped the boy with multiple mental exercises to increase the boy's wittiness. And soon enough the time had come for Rias and her peerage to come up against Riser Phenix's peerage and show their strength through their quality of power as well as their jack of all trades set up. Izuku had given Rias the plan she needed to follow to the T in order to get the win in her section, and it had Issei teaming up with ironically Asia in staying near Rias. Akeno would follow Koneko and Kiba over to the Gym so that they could take out whichever Devils were placed there by Riser. After whoever defeats the Devils inside, they all leave and return back to base, and they shouldn't' stop because that could mean life or death in a real situation. Once that part of the plan could be completed, Akeno would destroy the Gym taking whoever was inside at the time. Kiba would move towards the forest nearby the Occult Research Club building and take whoever was nearby from Riser's peerage. Most definitely a Bishop as well as three more pawns. And finally, that would force Riser to send out the rest of his forces over to keep Rias busy from his arrival to her base. But that is where things will go in his direction from there, since Akeno would be taken out early on if Kiba and Koneko are slower to escape the Gym. But if everything goes the way the plan was laid out, Akeno would be capable of defeating Riser's Queen before leaving to rejuvenate her power by Rias and Asia. If the Queen of Riser follows suit, Rias and Issei could come out and defeat her quickly preventing her presence from becoming even worse. But that was only in the event that Akeno could easily escape the Queen of Riser Phenix, he did count on the fact that Akeno would be able to join in later on after she was fully recovered from the amount of Magic used to take down Riser's Queen the first time. And as Izuku watched with Sona, Tsubaki as well as Elizabeta they watched as Rias' peerage began their attack on Riser's team.