Green and Black Devil: 14

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to Deku the Supernatural Hero! I hope you all haven't been waiting very long for this story chapter to come out! Haven't had the time or thoughts to make this chapter back when I was focusing on this story as a whole so here it is! I hope you all enjoy it and I will see you all at the end of the chapter!

Izuku paced around the room he was currently inside of, he was keeping an eye on the sleeping girl who had ran into him the other day. Looking over her bandages, Izuku had decided to clean her arms and legs with a wet rag and recovered her bandages with new ones. Watching the little girl sleep had filled Izuku with a sense of pride that belonged to one who was an older sibling. A knock came to his door as he opened it up revealing Elizabeth as she stared at the little girl with wonder as well as awe. 

"I'm not sure how we are supposed to inform Rias and Sona about this situation, how exactly are we supposed to do this?" Elizabeth asked, concerned. "I don't know Liz. But what I do know is that when I called you over here, I called Rias and Sona to come over as well. They will be hearing this and I can only hope that everything doesn't go to crap after this whole thing." Izuku said, as Liz just pats his back softly. 

The two would remain in the Hyoudou household as they kept a close eye on the little girl to prevent her from being awoken suddenly. They were sitting in Izuku's bedroom for about an hour when the ground nearby lit up with the Gremory Sigil and Sitri Sigil as the two women as well as their Respective Queen Pieces appeared in the room. Looking around they soon found Izuku and Elizabeth looking at them with concern as well as worry.

 "What had you call us over Izuku?" Rias asked, looking over Izuku making sure he was fine. "You both might want to sit down for this." Izuku said, as both girls sat down at his desk. Taking a deep breath Izuku spoke about everything that happened up until now and the previous day. "So you're telling me, that you killed a Yakuza member... because you knew he was lying about the little girl being his daughter?" Rias asked, as Sona gained a glint in her eyes. "Yes, I knew he was lying. Not to mention that with him being in your territory, I decided to take care of a potential threat to the Supernatural." Izuku said, as Rias just stared at him in confusion. "How would that man be a threat to us?" She asked, as Izuku stared at her. "He had a Quirk that could allow him to deconstruct and reconstruct matter on the atomic level. What do you think he could do with that kind of Quirk?" Izuku asked, as Rias shut herself up. "With that kind of power, he could essentially absorb any kind of Supernatural creature into his own body taking their power for his own." Sona mumbled as Izuku nodded. "I took out a threat to the Supernatural as well as the Heroes within Japan. I will not allow him to continue his time within the living if he was torturing that little girl, I think he said her name was Eri. And from how she viewed him when she held me as tight as possible, I knew that he did something horrible to her." Izuku said, as Rias and Sona nodded their heads. "Where did you place the body?" Sona asked, as Izuku chuckled. "What body?" Izuku asked, as both stared at him. "You disintegrated him?" They asked, confused and worried. "I learned some of the Power of Destruction from Rias. So I decided to use what I learned in order to make him disappear." Izuku said, as he walked over to the sleeping Eri. "Well with that all said and done. We can search our territory for the Yakuza thugs who were within it. Can you tell us what they looked like?" Sona asked, as Izuku gave a description. "They were wearing plague doctor masks over their lower mouths. But they were very hostile to anyone who had heard the name of Eri. So if you state Eri as if your searching for her, they might attack you." Izuku said, as Sona nodded disappearing in a magic circle Rias doing the same.

=================================================

Over the next whole week, Izuku and Elizabeth were doing their very best in order to show Eri the life she needs to have. Not to mention the fact that Eri wouldn't go anywhere without Izuku being nearby, with the added fact that she didn't want him to leave her all alone. She had essentially bonded with him through fear of the man she had ran away from, even when being told that the man is now dead. She kept having nightmares over the week that showed Overhaul, the man who had held her captive within his Yakuza gang, had arrived at Izuku's home and killed him just to get her back. And each time she would wake up to Izuku holding her to his chest softly adding a major portion of warmth for the girl to lean into. As of right now, the boy himself had managed to get Issei's parents to take care of Eri whilst he was heading to school. The little girl knew that he needed to go there for his education, but she was really wary about her quirk, believing that with him gone it will activate and cause Issei's parents to disappear. Izuku made sure to inform her that if that happens, the Hyoudou family have a tranquilizer dart that will knock her out immediately to prevent that from happening.