Green and Black Devil: 9

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to Deku the Supernatural Hero! I am so happy that you all managed to get the story up to over 1100 reads from the last chapter's release! So because of that kind of thing happening so fast, I am making this chapter to make you all hall happy. Without further ado let's begin the chapter!

Once the two returned back to where Rias and her peerage awaited them, Satouji had saw them arriving at the rendezvous point as he ran over to them. "I see that nothing seemed to happen, what was wrong with Tiamat?" The Familiar master questioned. "She was really moody, wanted to have the Red Dragon Emperor to leave her forest." Izuku said, as the man cursed silently. "Alright now that you all got your own Familiar's it's time for you all to leave, before we piss off Tiamat even more than we thought." The Familiar master said, as Rias took that as their que to leave. Creating the magic Circle to teleport away from the Familiar Forest, they reappeared in the ORC as they all sighed in relief. "Izuku, how did you know Tiamat-sama? She seemed incredibly curious about you as well as how calming your aura was towards her own chaotic one." Elizabeta said, as Izuku thought back to the last time he had seen Tiamat. Which presented an image of her growling lovingly at him and surrounded him with her titanic body, and Izuku shivered slightly. "I-I don't want to talk about it." Izuku said, as he shuddered in appreciation. Once Izuku and Elizabeta had left the building, Issei and the rest of Rias' peerage had made plans to do Devil work so that they could increase Issei's magical power as a Devil. Izuku wouldn't get home until late at night as he saw Miki Hyoudou and Gorou Hyoudou sitting on the couch watching a show. As he entered the kitchen both parents had looked over and heard some cluttering and moved to figure out who was out during this part of the night. As soon as they turned on the light, they found Izuku standing in front of the oven frozen as he looked at them as if he was a deer in the headlights of a car. "What are you doing young man?" Miki asked, a mirthful smile on her face. "I-I-I'm... m-making a snack?" Izuku asked, as both parents stared at him as well as the snack he was making. "I didn't know that Katsudon was a snack for you." Gorou said, coyly as Izuku blushed in embarrassment. "Don't worry little man, we won't get you in trouble for making something you love. Just make sure to make enough for everyone, alright?" Miki asked, as Izuku blushed and nodded. Once the parents of Issei had left, Izuku let out a breath of air as he focused on making his dinner/snack. It wouldn't be until around midnight that the snack was finished as well as Issei returning from Club Activities as he animatedly talked about them. 

===============================================

The next morning Izuku had left the building with Issei as they did their best in order to train with one another to the absolute limit. Izuku kept telling the young man that it was because of All Might's main catch phrase of Plus Ultra, if Issei could do that... he could be able to attain whatever dreams he ever wanted if he pushed himself that hard. Just not be as perverted when doing so and that would be fine, he didn't want his idol's overpowering ability to be perverted and used for perverted things. Once the two had returned after their morning run, they had moved into the backyard as they physically trained one another with martial arts. With Issei learning how to fight better than he originally did, both were getting stronger with each other being their respective rivals. Izuku increased his magical power when fighting, and Issei increased his overall power to use his Boosted Gear with physical training. Because of this said training, they were both seeing much better gains in both body as well as mind since Izuku helped the upperclassman of a brother in his classes. Moving him from a completely stupid perverted, yet clever, young man, into being a very clever and perverted young man. Yeah, sounds completely stupid when I put it like that, but it's just slightly better than the original. The duo could be seen walking to the school as they were talking about the new year that was starting. As Izuku entered the halls of Kuoh Academy with Elizabeta waiting for him at the entrance he was about to get a surprise visit from a certain Rabbit Heroine who was searching for him. Once they both entered the school grounds something slammed down into the ground as Izuku looked through the dust and found himself staring at thunder chocolate thighs as he blushed terribly. "Hey little runt! It's been a while since we last seen one another!" Mirko said, as she smiled down at Izuku. "I-I-It's only been a couple of days!? W-What are you doing here!?" Izuku said, as Mirko leaned over to him whilst covered up in the dust cloud. "I've been having a certain itch and I needed to know where you were so I could take care of it at some point. I don't know why, but it's been making my want you for it. Don't ask why, it just does. Now no more bullshit, meet me at this place tomorrow night and I will be making sure that you inform a friend of mine and turn her into a Devil as well. She expressed curiosity in becoming a member of your peerage and I am helping ease her into it." Mirko said, as Izuku nodded. Once Mirko had left, the smoke cloud had left as well and Izuku was left coughing as Issei stared at him in awe. "Man, I am so jealous that you had managed to bag Mirko into your peerage. Think if I ask her enough that she might allow me to place my head between her legs and allow her to squeeze my head?" Issei asked, as Izuku looked at him scandalized. "N-N-NO! T-That is just... why!?" Izuku groaned out in embarrassment as he ran away to class. As Issei chuckled, he looked over to his right and found Rias staring at him with confusion as the young woman was looking at Izuku's disappearing form. "What's wrong Buchou?" Issei asked, as the young woman began to speak.