Green and Black Devil: 10

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to Deku the Supernatural Hero! I know that you all wanted this chapter sooner than later, but I was feeling in the mood to make this chapter later since I was making more stories early on in the year. So I hope this makes you all happy with a new chapter for this story!

Izuku sat in front of the door of the room as the man he questioned was glaring at him with both anger and fury written on his face. "How dare you mock the Great Phenix Family!?" The man screamed at Izuku. "Riser Phenix, you would best not harm this young man. He is the Heir to the Halphas Clan and the only remaining member of that family in general. It would in fact be better if you kept yourself as far away from him as possible." Grayfia said, as she looked at Riser who had a chill run up his spine. "If it is the strongest Queen who wishes for me to calm down, far be it from Riser to disobey her." Riser Phenix said, as he was introduced like this. "Izuku Halphas, this man is Riser Phenix, the Heir of the Phenix Clan who are currently searching to enter an engagement with you." Grayfia said, as Izuku looked confused at the man. "I-I'm not into men though." Izuku said, as innocently as possible without trying to mock the man. It didn't work out that well, as Riser stood up with a sigh as he pulled out a magic circle pulling his sister into the room. "I am not going to marry you boy, I am merely here to make sure that you marry my little sister as well. The arranged marriage was stated to be said and done as soon as you both get along." Riser said, as Izuku watched as a small magic circle appeared on the ground. A girl had appeared from the magic circle who bore a resemblance to Riser himself in terms of yellow hair that was in drill ponytails, as well as dark blue eyes that were a little expressive. Izuku blushed at seeing the pink frilly dress she was wearing, mainly because the only girl he spoke to mainly was Elizabeta. As the girl looked around the room, she found Izuku and walked over to him grabbing his hand as well as the hand of his Rook and left the room so Riser could speak to Issei and the rest of Rias' peerage. The trio would be seen in a separate room of the ORC building as they were eating cake and drinking tea. Izuku was actually enjoying his time with the girl, even though the time was spent in silence as the girl released a sigh. "I'm sorry that my brother was very... blunt with you when it came to your arranged marriage that was to come about after this meeting." The girl said, as Izuku nodded. "To be honest, I already knew that the Elders would try and place me into an arranged marriage with another girl in order to bring my family's clan back from the grave. And all I asked was for the people who were to enter the arranged marriage with me was to either beat me in analysis as well as artwork or just talk it out." Izuku said, as Elizabeta nodded long. Having long known that Devils could have multiple partners and get away with it better than the human world would. "Well thank you for at least allowing me to talk with you Halphas-san, my name is Ravel Phenix of the esteemed Phenix Family. I hope that you don't accept me for my body or anything, my brother is already a perverted old man, and I would rather not be placed in a marriage that is with a perverted lustful beast." Ravel said, introducing herself. Izuku blushed at her blunt wording of her brother's perversion as Izuku scratched the back of his head. "I-I wouldn't say that I'm perverted at all, not everyone is perfect in terms of what they like. Issei is my... stepbrother as of this moment and he isn't perverted when he is around me, so even if I was a little perverted from his stuff inside his bedroom that I've surely seen over the last year since living in Kuoh, I've kept that stuff to myself." Izuku said, as Ravel nodded. "Who amongst your peerage are women?" Ravel asked, as Izuku scratched the back of his head. "I-I only have two women at the moment who are a part of my Peerage. I haven't found any more people to become my servants yet, but I might be getting a Pro Heroine with Mirko as a servant." Izuku said, as Elizabeta pinched Izuku's arm. "Sorry, I meant part of my family of Devils." Izuku said, as Elizabeta had smiled. "At least you are still adjusting to Devil Society. I know that calling members of your peerage members of your family as servants, but please do know that it's just a slip of the tongue sometimes. My brother sees his own peerage as his servants for his lustful mind, I don't like it. He sees me as the little sister type for his little harem." Ravel said, as Izuku patted her head in response. "Don't worry, I don't collect women in order to display them as... objects of lust. I sense something powerful in each of them, whilst the two that I don't sense any kind of Sacred Gear from is Mirko and at the moment Ryukyu." Izuku said, causing Ravel to spit out her tea. "What do you mean that Mirko and Ryukyu are a part of your peerage!?" She called out, holding the boy's shirt. "I-I-I saved M-Mirko from certain death from a v-villain that caught her off guard! S-She stated that her friend wanted to j-join my p-peerage because she d-didn't wish to be left out of this!" Izuku said, as Ravel regained her regal look before sighing. "Okay, at least that they are just Pro Heroines, are you sure that you aren't amassing a harem at this point in time?" Ravel asked, as Izuku thought about it. "Even I'm not sure. But it wouldn't be nice to receive love from good looking girls, I hadn't had any love from my own stepmother Inko Midoriya for years since I was diagnosed Quirkless. Since I am a Devil, I don't have a quirk in human terms." Izuku said, as Ravel nodded.