Green and Black Devil: 15

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of Deku the Supernatural Hero! I hope you all are prepared to have this chapter released today considering it has been a couple of weeks since I last released a chapter of this story! Just letting you all know; I will inform you all about how Izuku had been able to hold the weapon of Excalibur's fragments at the end of the chapter.

Izuku was seen walking back home after the whole meeting with the Exorcists within the ORC. He had been deeply angered by how dismissive they'd been of Rias as well as not acknowledging how Rias was in charge of the territory with Sona. Not only that, but to openly threat her with death whilst holding a weapon that could activate another war between the three factions. It was really worrying for Izuku since if Rias was killed by the blue haired Exorcist, Xenovia if he remembered her name correctly... would essentially be kicked out of the church for killing the little sister of the Underworld's leader. The simple fact that the woman had implied that she could kill Rias and wouldn't get in trouble in the slightest... concerned Izuku. So as he walked through the door of the house, he called home for the last few years he sighed and placed his coat on the hangar near the door. Moving through the house, he found Eri sitting on the couch of the Hyoudou household as she watched a small cartoon about a coyote chasing a road runner whose form was similar to an Ostrich.  

"Hey Eri-chan, how are you doing?" Izuku asked, as the girl looked at him. "I was watching the weird wolf man chase the weird bird man." She said, as Izuku rubbed the girl's head. "Don't worry he won't ever be capable of catching him. His name is Wily Coyote, and his nemesis is named Road Runner." Izuku said, as the two talked about the cartoon.

In the kitchen Miki Hyoudou and Gorou watched the interaction between the two with happiness in their eyes. They heard the door open once again as it revealed Issei walking through the doors with Asia as the two were conversing about something important. But the look in Issei's eyes were what set her off as concerned as he looked as though he wanted to help someone... but couldn't. She and Gorou had known about the Supernatural for a while now, around 5 months as of now, and she knew that Issei was worried for his friends. But as they were preparing dinner, they heard another knock at the door and Miki opened the door to find Irina standing in the doorway with a friend of her own. 

"Ah! Irina-chan! Come in, who is this friend of yours?" Miki asked, as Irina smiled. "This is Xenovia, and she is my partner for whatever mission that I am working on in Kuoh." Irina said, as Miki and Gorou smiled. "Well Issei went upstairs at the moment, although we think he is completing a contract at the moment." Gorou said, as Irina stopped in her movements. "Y-You know about the Supernatural?" She asked, concerned. "Yes, we've known for about 5 months now. You can thank Issei for having Izuku here for a while, it's been so nice to have a little boy of his age within the house. That young man had curbed our son's perverted nature to the point that he only shows it at school." Gorou said, proudly. "You don't say." Xenovia muttered with a small amount of anger in her tone.

================================================

As Irina and Xenovia had entered the living room, they found Izuku and Eri sitting on a couch watching Wily Coyote versus Road Runner on Cartoon Network. Taking a seat in a nearby chair, Izuku felt their presence but decided to just ignore them whilst he made sure to keep Eri safe from any and all outsiders of the house. Once Eri had watched enough of the show to pass out on the couch itself, Izuku picked her up and covered her with a blanket and carried her to his bedroom to place her on a small bed that belonged to her. When he returned back to the living room, he looked at the two Exorcists in the eye he sat down at the couch as the two watched his movements.