Green and Black Devil: 17

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of Deku the Supernatural Hero! I hope you all are prepared for this chapter specifically! I wanted to make sure that I got this story completely on Archiveofourown, so if you wanted to see the rest of the story after this chapter is posted on this platform and then placed on Archiveofourown, please send a comment all you need to do is ask. I will not be posting stories that are raunchier or sexually orientated on this platform and will instead place it on Archiveofourown. 

Izuku walked all the way back home after the hard-fought battle against Kokabiel. He hadn't ever fought like that since Riser had battled against him, and he still couldn't remember how that other version of him had appeared. He had been thinking about that fight in particular for some reason for these last few days, and he couldn't help but think about why. His fight with Riser wasn't something he really what he needed help with, if anything he could've defeated Riser on his own. But the simple fact that another version of himself had appeared and could fly without needing to use wings was very apparent. Was he another brother within his family line that he'd never seen?

"I really need to get some sleep." Izuku muttered to himself as Eri looked up at him. "Are you okay Oni-chan?" She asked. "I'm fine Eri-chan, I just need to get some more sleep. I've had a very long day today." Izuku told her as he placed her in her own bed. 

With the two falling asleep in their bedroom, they were unaware of the fact that someone new was moving in the next morning. But that was for another time, as Izuku immediately couldn't go to sleep considering he got summoned somewhere whilst he was moment's away from falling asleep. And as he appeared in a small magic circle, he looked about the room as he tiredly stared at who summoned him. He was not really all that surprised to see Mirko and Ryukyu standing before him with confused looks as they stood before him. 

"Is there anything I can *Yawn! * For you?" Izuku asked, as he swayed on his feet slightly. "Well originally we wanted to give you a present for giving us a massage. But we need some more information about what happened where you live." Mirko said, with a serious expression. "What do you wish to know? *Yawn*" Izuku asked, as Ryukyu stepped forwards. "Did you fight someone who was very powerful in the town you live in last night?" Ryukyu asked, as Izuku stared at her. "Um, I thought it was still night?" Izuku asked, tiredly. "It is, we just need to know if you fought someone before going to bed." Ryukyu said, as Izuku nodded. "*Yawn! * His name was Kokabiel, he was a Fallen Angel Cadre Class being who had betrayed his boss in order to start essentially World War 2 for the Christian Pantheon." Izuku said, as he moved to sit on a couch. "Well at least we know that you fought someone in that town, we got some bad news for you and your friends though." Mirko said, a little sweaty. "What?" Izuku asked, his eyes bleary. "The HPSC has been sending Heroes over there to investigate whatever has been happening. The one they sent though is someone who can merely touch you and know about your future." Ryukyu said, as Izuku nodded. "Sir Nighteye, he's a powerful man in the Hero Market. But aside from that, he won't be capable of defeating Devils unless he has anything Holy or is much stronger than us." Izuku said, as he slowly fell into his slumber.

He was also unaware of the fact that both women were recording him with their phones as well as covering him up with a blanket.

=========================================

The next morning Izuku found himself within Mirko's Agency on her couch as he stretched his limbs causing them to pop. Standing up from the couch he was about to leave the place via magic circle when he was tackled to the ground by an unknown person from behind. He was about to stand back up to push whoever was on his back off his body, when he felt his arms being placed in a peculiar position where they were behind his back and crossed as he felt soft melons push against his back.