Chapter 2

Lauren's POV

My gig was tonight, I woke up super nervous since it was my first big gig in a couple of months, the coffee house was really small but it did have the best coffee in town, plus they're paying me shitload of money so that in a way is a lot of pressure, but I'm was going to stay chill about it.

I put on some of Logan's boxers that I had stolen from him throughout the years and a white almost see through tank top and walked out to the balcony for my morning smoke, the cool morning air made me shiver as I leaned on the railing and lit my cigarette, I put it between my lips taking in a drag, making my body warm up instantly, I felt my muscles relax and my body soothed as I exhaled the smoke slowly, I breathed in the fresh morning air and shivered as my hair fell over my shoulder tickling my arm, I finished up putting the cigarette butt in the ash tray in a way leaving myself filled with guilt and regret but in another way feeling euphoric.

I stepped inside; I made some coffee and put a couple of pieces of bread in the toaster. They popped out and I poured some coffee into my mug adding a couple of sugars and mixing it, I then took out some jam and put some on each piece of toast and sat down on the table to eat.

I was finishing up with my breakfast when I heard laughter and light chatter coming from the hall.

"Okay, I'll see you later! It was nice meeting you neighbor." Logan said cheerfully stepping inside the apartment.

"Please, call me Camila." So... her name is Camila. Cute, just like her.

I peeked out from the kitchen towards the door and saw the girl, she was wearing some yoga pants and a sports bra and gym shoes, she had a high loose ponytail and was a bit sweaty, seemed like she was just out jogging, her body overall was pretty amazing, sporty.

I walked up to the door putting a hand through my hair.

"Okay neighbor." He said smiling making her laugh, I cleared my throat and put a hand on his shoulder; he looked up at me and smirked.

"Hey logiebear" I said squeezing his shoulder gently and smiling.

"You must be our new neighbor!" I said to Camila, in a slight raspy and husky tone that I'm sure sounded sexier than I planned it to but, OH WELL!

A slight blush crept on her face and she smiled, guess the voice worked. Logan looked up at me annoyed and then back at Camila.

"Yeah, I'm Camila." I pushed Logan slightly out of the way and more into the apartment to I could be closer to Camila. I extended my hand out at her and she grabbed it.

"I'm Lauren." I said shaking her hand gently but firmly, her hand was soft, too soft, it's killing me. We let go of each other's hand and I threw her my famous smile. She laughed and rubbed her neck, Logan came out of the apartment and stood right next to me, she looked at both of us and smiled warmly.

"So... How long have you two been dating if you don't mind me asking?" She asked shyly.

I looked at Logan who looked at me. I threw my head back laughing and he held his stomach trying to calm his laughter.

"T-that's... not... p-possible." He said in-between laughs.

I finally calmed down and let out a breath. "Oh god, he's my step brother."

"Yeah, and even if we weren't, she's gay- OW!" I punched him in the stomach and gave him a death glare.

Camila laughed and grabbed my shoulder. "Hey, it's okay if you are. I have absolutely nothing against it." She said looking me in the eyes, my eyes bore into hers, they were chocolate brown, they were beautiful.
She gave me a small wink and smiled shyly biting her lip. What?