Chapter 25

Camila's POV

It was almost off of work, there were just a few customers it was a pretty slow day today and I couldn't get my mind off Lauren and how perfect she was. She was too good, sometimes when I'm with her I pinch myself as dumb as it may sound to make sure I'm not dreaming. I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night to check if she was in fact with me and that she was real and not some sick game my imagination played on me. I never in my life thought I would be dating a girl and I haven't thought of the consequences this may cause with my family but at this point I didn't care because I knew I'd have her. So today when she picks me up no matter who is here or if my uncle is right in front of us I'm going to kiss her. I don't want to have to hide the relationship I have with her. I want to be open and rub it in people's face that my girlfriend is the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Hey." I looked up quickly and shook my thoughts out of my head, a girl stood in front of me, she was smiling sweetly and her eyes sparkled.

"Hi, how may I help you?" I asked straitening my posture.

"Well I'd like a cupcake and a chat with the pretty lady." She said and I jerked my head back a bit at the forwardness of her, I smiled and tugged some hair that had fallen out of my ponytail behind my ear.

"I'll gladly get you that cupcake." I said ignoring the second thing she had said. I got the cupcake and handed it to her.

"What about the chat? I can't get that?" She handed my some money and I grabbed it, she then held my hand and lingered there for a bit.

"I'm a bit busy right now, sorry." I yanked my hand away and gave her back the change, sliding it over the counter to her so she wouldn't grab my hand again.

"I'm Emily by the way, sorry to sound to forward. I've been coming to the shop ever since it opened and well you're very beautiful."

I smiled and nodded. "Thank you."

She looked down and shifted awkwardly from side to side. "I'm sorry can we start over, I thought I was being cool in my head but it didn't work out very well." She laughed nervously and I grinned.

"It's okay, sure I'm Camila." I said extending my hand and she grabbed it and shook it firmly yet gently.

"Emily." Her blue eyes twinkled making my smile she let go off my hand and put it inside her pocket.

"I'll see you around Camila." She smirked and turned around bumping in Lauren as she walked out of the shop, Lauren turned around and eyed her as she walked down the block, she turned back to me with a serious expression. I walked around the counter and ran up to her wrapping my arms around her neck, out of the corner of my eye I saw my uncle step out from the kitchen. Lauren smiled and wrapped her arms around my waist. I pressed my lips against hers lightly, she was surprised at first but then she kissed back, she pulled away briefly and smiled before kissing my lips softly once more, I caressed her cheek with my thumb before pulling away.

"Well then." She said and I giggled and hugged her, she picked me up and squeezed me before putting me down. I moved my neck from side to side as I stepped away from Lauren and looked back at my uncle, he's eyes were wide but he was smiling. I raised my eyebrows at him and bit my bottom lip, he looked at Lauren then back at me, he gave me a casual thumbs up before walking back into the kitchen.

I let out a breath that ended in a laugh and she wrapped her arm around my waist. "Who was that girl?" She asked kissing my temple.

"Oh um a customer, her name's Emily." She nodded and looked forward, she was jealous, very jealous but she was trying to hide it. We walked out of the shop and walked in the direction of my building.