Chapter 19

Camila's POV

I was nervous, I don't know why but I was. I'm standing next to Lauren in front of her friend Ricks place. I thought we'd be going out but guess not. This makes things more intimate and I just want to make a good impression since they're Lauren's friends. I felt Lauren's arm wrap around my shoulder and she slowly started to rub my arm, she leaned closer and placed a kiss on my temple.

"You nervous?" She asked against my ear and I turned to face her, she grazed her nose against mine and scrunched it up giving me a cute smile, I beamed and kissed her lips softly.

"A little." I said pulling away a bit and she placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Don't be, my friends are lame." She was going to knock but I put her arm down quickly. "Fill me in on them really quick."

"There's not much to know babe, Relax." She knocked and we heard the music coming from inside simmer down a bit. The door suddenly flew open to reveal one of the most attractive man I have ever seen, he had messy blonde hair and really nice green eyes, nothing compared to Lauren's but they were really nice, he was tall and fit and he had an amazing smile, very strong jaw, he was holding a beer bottle and a cigarette in the same hand, I was trying to figure out how that would work. He gave me a quick glance before looking at Lauren and winking at her. He then looked back at me.

"Hey! You must be Camila, I'm Rick. Lauren has told me a lot about you."

"No I haven't." She said and I looked at her and shrugged.

"Oh you haven't done that one in a long time." She rolled her eyes and looked away from me.

"Come in, please." He got out of the way and Lauren and I stepped inside.
He's apartment was interesting, we walked to the living room, Lauren's friends were sitting on one of his couches, there was a wall that was filled with guitars, he had a big flat screen TV and a pinball machine, it was really nice.

Rick took a seat next to one of the girls, she had long black wavy hair, hazel eyes, she had a very exotic look to her, I assume her and Rick are dating because she then took a seat on his lap. Beside them was a guy, he had short brown hair and blue eyes, cute. He was holding a beer bottle; he raised it at me and winked. I smiled at him then looked at the last girl in the room, she was sitting elegantly in an arm chair, she had her legs crossed and she was holding a martini glass, she had golden brown skin, killer smile, she looked like a pageant queen.

"Alright let's start over here; This is Camila by the way." Lauren took my hand and brought me by Rick.

"You know Rick already, this is Francesca she's Rick's girlfriend."

"Hey there you can call me Fran if you'd like, Rick told me Lauren told him about you."

"I didn't!" She exclaimed and her friends laughed, Francesca extended her hand out and I grabbed it, she gave me a soft but firm shake and I smiled.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"Likewise."

She then pointed at the guy who winked at me. "That's Tommy, I saw you wink at her and I will punch you." She smiled at him sweetly and he looked at her with a cheeky grin.

"Relax, I know where it's at." He said and I smiled at Lauren, it was nice that she was being protective over me; it was also cute that she was denying talking about me, it would make me annoyed but I found it cute how she got shy about it.

"And last but not least we have queen Normani."

"You're so beautiful." I said to her and she smiled.