Chapter 42

Lauren's POV

I woke up to small circles being traced on my bare abs; I felt goose bumps start to form as I felt a pair of soft warm lips press against my shoulder, I opened my eyes slightly and saw a messy haired Camila who was smiling lazily at me, she licked her lips as she ran her hand softly up and down my sides. I grabbed her sides pulling her on top of me. She giggled as I slightly scratched her bare back and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Good morning." I husked out.

"Good morning." She mumbled against my chin, she kissed it and moved up pressing her lips on mine. She nibbled on my bottom lip and we heard a knock on the door. She pulled back with a groan and I held her closer to me.

"Can you ignore it?" I asked and she scrunched her face up and shook her head. I nodded and kissed her cheek as she slowly got off me.

"I'm nakey." She said in a shy tone.

"So am I." I said putting the covers over me all the way. She laughed and reached for her clothes that were on the floor and put them on. I rolled to lie on my tummy and I buried my face in her pillow. I felt her smack my butt before walking out of the room giggling. I then got off and went in her drawers finding clothes to put on, I reached for a grey long sleeve shirt I had left and I put on some shorts, I fixed my hair a bit in the mirror and walked out of her room.

I saw her standing in her doorway talking to a brunette who seemed sick, she was wearing a onesie and her make-up looked smeared.

"I think I hooked up with Toby." She croaked out and Camila laughed. I walked up behind Camila and wrapped my arms around her, putting my hands in the front pockets of her shorts. She smiled as I kissed her shoulder.

"Nice onesie." I said and she looked up, her eyes widened and she covered her mouth.

"Oh my God that's Lauren. Camila, Lauren is behind you, oh my goodness!" She said quickly and I chuckled.

"I know she is!" Camila said excitedly resting her head back on my shoulder.

"When did she get here?" The girl asked.

"Last night, she got here in time to give me a New Year's kiss." Camila's cheeks blushed and I smiled now wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Oh my God, I'm going to throw up. This is like movie shit." She put her head down and rubbed her eyes.

Camila kissed my cheek before pulling away and helping the girl into the apartment.

"Laur, this is Mary. She moved into your old apartment." Camila said and I nodded and helped Mary onto the nearby couch.

"Hung-over?" I asked and Mary nodded lightly.

"I woke up on my couch, I don't know how I got the onesie on and I was hugging Toby's jacket." She said before curling into the couch.

"Who's Toby?" I asked sitting next to Mary.

"Tommy, she can't get his name right." Camila sat on my lap and poked Mary with her toe.

"Don't touch me." Mary said and I giggled.

"CAMILA!" We heard someone yell from outside, it sounded like Logan.

"CAMILA OH MY GOD!" A door opened and slammed shut, then Camila's door swung open harshly and Logan burst in.

"News, Lauren is on the news." He glanced over at us and then ran over to the TV and turned it on.

"I am?" I asked and he took a deep breath and put on the news.

"Yeah, look. WAIT WHAT?" He looked back at me and I waved. He put his hands through his hair and jumped up excitedly.