Chapter 26

Camila's POV

My alarm blared throughout my room, I groaned and rolled over so I would lie on my stomach and I placed my pillow over my head. Knowing the alarm wouldn't shut up until I stopped it I lazily sat up on my bed and turned it off. I stretched quickly and looked to my side where Lauren would be lying. I missed her warmth next to me, her arms wrapped around me, her soft kisses waking me up. I smiled at the thought of my beautiful girlfriend and I got out of bed and went to take a shower.

Once I was done and dressed I walked into my kitchen to get some breakfast, I looked out of the window of my apartment and saw Lauren's face peeking through her kitchen window. Our apartments are right across from each other, we have a great view of each other's kitchen. I smiled as she wiggled her fingers in what she calls a wave. I winked and proceeded to make my breakfast. I looked back out to her apartment and she crouched down hiding, I laughed and she stood up again and waved once more, she then started to make some coffee, she was still looking over at me.

She looked adorable; she had a messy bun and some short shorts with a tank top that would ride up a bit showing her abs. I grabbed my phone and sent her a quick text.

Camz : Morning babe (:

She picked up her phone and smiled as she looked down at the screen; she looked out the window at me and blew me a kiss as my phone vibrated.

Lolo : Morning cutie x

I read the text and looked back up at her, she was resting her forehead on the window and then she pushed her face up against it making a funny face, I shook my head and giggled.

Camz : You're such a dork.

She turned quickly and grabbed her phone. She read the text and looked up at me and shrugged.

Lolo : Like you're not.

She put her phone down and I grabbed my breakfast and started to eat, she still kept her gaze on me and moved her hand to what I think was the coffee pot? She then seemed to yelp out and she grabbed her hand quickly. She then saw that I was looking at her and tried to play whatever happened to her coolly. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number.

"Hello?" She answered grabbing her coffee mug.

"Did you just burn your hand with the coffee pot?" I asked and she looked down.

"I was distracted, ok?"

"By me? Aw, get some pants on and come over." She put her coffee mug down and looked at her hand.

"My hand hurts now, it's your fault."

"Come over, I'll take care of it, I made you breakfast."

"I'll be right over." She hung up and pointed at her burned hand and I laughed at her.

Shortly after my door was getting unlocked, she walked in lazily into my kitchen rubbing her eyes, she looked extremely breathtaking dressed down and with no makeup, she had put on some sweatpants and she was still in her slippers. She smiled briefly and pointed at her hand. I put my empty plate in the sink and walked up to her taking her hurt hand in mine.

"Idiot."

"I didn't see the stupid pot there." I looked at her hand and saw that it was nothing bad.

"It's not bad, here." I turned on the cool water and put her hand under it.

"Ouch?" She yanked her hand away and I rolled my eyes putting it back under the running water.

"Leave it there until the pain goes away."

"I'm hungry." She said looking over at the pancakes I made.