Chapter 28

Lauren's POV

I squeezed my eyes shut and I felt a ray of sunlight shine over my face, I groaned and turned to lie on my back and I rubbed my face. I stretched my legs only to hit a what seemed to be a body. I opened my eyes slowly to see Camila sitting hugging her knees at the end of the couch, she was facing me hiding half her face behind a big coffee mug, her hair was up in a bun, and she was wearing a sweater which the sleeves were way too big for her arms and sweats. She moved the mug down and placed it atop her knees and she gave me a small smile. I was mad at her and as much as I just wanted to sit up and kiss her I didn't. I gave her a blank stare and turned on my side again, throwing the blanket over my face.

"Lo I'm sorry."

I shut my eyes and pretended to fall back asleep. I felt her shift on the couch and sigh.

"I want to make it up to you, I'm not going to work today; I want to spend the day with you." I felt her hand on my leg but I shook her off.

"I understand you're mad and you have a good reason." She moved the blanket to reveal my legs; I then felt a soft kiss on it that made me shiver.

"I won't do it again, I promise. Let me make it up to you." I stayed still and she sighed again.

"You're not sleeping."

I moved the blanket down a bit to show my eyes, I looked at her and she was giving me the puppy face.

"Not going to work Camila." I looked away and she whined.

"I made you breakfast." She started to rub circles on my leg.

"Okay." I said coldly.

"I'll do whatever you want." She said and I smirked but I quickly hid it. I sat up and faced her.

"Feed me." I said and she nodded and got up going to the kitchen, she came back with a plate of waffles, my favorite. She sat Indian style right across from me and started to cut the waffles into bite size pieces. She picked one up with the fork and brought it up to my lips.

"Do the airplane noise first." I said and she smiled and took the fork back a bit. She started making an airplane noise while making a goofy face; I giggled and opened my mouth taking the waffle off the fork. This happened until the plate was clean.

"Anything else?"

"Do you happen to have a sippy cup?" I asked and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"I think I do actually."

"Get me juice in a sippy cup and feed it to me like if it was a bottle."

"Are you serious?"

I bit my lip and flared my nostril, I then turned back on the couch and she squeezed my leg.

"Fine." She got up and went to the kitchen again. I smirked and sat back up, she then came back out with a orange sippy cup filled with juice, she sat back on the couch and I crawled and sat on her lap, she bit her lip to hide a smile and put the sippy cup against my lips, I took it between my lips and started to drink the juice, I pinched her cheek and she laughed, she rubbed my back with her free hand and played with the ends of my hair, I placed my head on her chest and she kissed my forehead.

"You're such a baby."

I hummed and finished up the juice. I pulled away and got off of her and went back to where I was sitting, I covered myself with the blanket and she put the sippy cup on the coffee table.

"How was your date with Emily?" I asked and she looked down and shook her head.

"It wasn't a date; she's just a friend Lauren."