Chapter 11

Lauren's POV

I woke up with a harsh thumping in my head and a dry throat, I squeezed my eyes shut and groaned as I slowly pushed myself up on the couch I was lying on. I put my hands on my face and sighed.

"Fucking head." I removed my hands from my face and looked down, I furrowed my eyebrows and cooked my head to the side a bit, my shirt was missing and my pants were unbuttoned.

"Um..." I got up and walked around the room looking for my shirt, I found it close to the kitchen, I now figured out I was in Camila's apartment.

"Oh god, what did I do?" I breathed out as I put my shirt on and then buttoned my jeans.

"I need a smoke." I searched my pockets for a cigarette and luckily I found one but I didn't have a lighter with me, I went to Camila's kitchen and lit the cigarette with the stove and I then rushed out to Camila's
balcony.

I set my elbows on the railing, I rested my head in one head and I took a long much needed drag.

I exhaled the smoke slowly and straightened out my back, for some weird reason smoking took away my hangovers, well at least calmed down the headache. I have absolutely no idea what happened last night, I'm a bit scared since I woke up without a shirt and stuff. I'm hoping nothing happened with Camila; if something were to happen I'd sure as hell like to be sober for it. Last thing I kind of remember was dancing with Camila at the bar the rest is a blur.

I put a hand through my hair untangling some knots when I heard someone moving from inside the apartment.

"Lauren?" Camila called out.

"Ah shit." I said and looked down at my cigarette. I looked around her balcony to see if I could hide the cigarette somewhere since I know Camila hates smoking but fuck it; I don't care anymore at least right now I don't.

"I'm out here." I said as I finished up the cigarette.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned.
"Why?" She asked looking down at my hand.

I met her gaze on my hand and saw the cigarette butt; I smirked and flicked the cigarette butt into the street.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said turning to her and crossing my arms.

"Lauren..." She said with a disappointed look that quickly drifted away once our eyes met. Her eyes were searching for something in mine, she squinted them a bit and then relaxed. After a bit she raised both eyebrows and sighed.

"You alright?" She asked.

"Yeah, I have a bit of a headache but I'm alright. Can't remember anything about last night though." She looked down and crossed her arms.

"Is there a reason I woke up without a shirt and my pants unbuttoned?" I saw a little smirk creep on her face and she looked up all the way.

"Oh um..." She shifted around a bit and bit down on her lip. Her cheeks turning pink.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"Nothing! We got here and you um stripped, well started to then you passed out." I looked down and covered my face with my hands. Oh god Lauren way to go!

"I am so sorry."

"Hey don't be embarrassed it's okay." She rubbed my back and I looked up wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"I am not sorry at all. I'm sure you enjoyed the show." I winked and she looked away.

"Oh yeah..." She said quietly, almost as if she didn't want me to hear.