Chapter 4

Lauren's POV

I smile formed on my face as Camila stood there, she had her hands behind her back and was shifting from side to side, she looked up and put her bottom lip in her mouth sucking on it slightly before locking her chocolate orbs on my green ones and smiling.

"Hey, hope it's not too late to come by." She said tilting her head to the side and smiling sweetly.

"No, of course not; you can come in if you want." I said opening my door all the way.

"I'd love to but I came by to ask you something." I nodded and raised my eyebrow wondering what it could be.

"Okay, what's up?"

"Pizza? Tomorrow night. You, Logan and I, yay or nay?" I smiled and looked down.

"Yay sounds good." She clapped softly and smiled.

"Good! I'll come by at 7, 8?"

"Yeah, sounds fine." I said and she nodded and turned to her door, before putting her key in she turned to me.

"Oh and I asked Keaton what he was doing here last week." She said. I smirked and scoffed.

"Enlighten me." I said and she laughed.

"He said he missed you and he just wanted to say hi and apologize." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms leaning on the doorway.

"Ha, no. He's an ass, he messed with Logan a lot and treated me like crap. He's a sad excuse for a man."

"I see." She said. I shook my head slightly not wanting to think about Keaton.

"How's the unpacking going?" I asked and she rubbed her neck unlocking her door.

"Pretty good, I still have a lot to get done though." She said shrugging.

I turned to look inside my apartment, Logan and Emma were too busy being all cutesy cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. I raised my eyebrows and bit my lip turning to Camila again.

"If you want... I can help you unpack now." I said and she nodded.

"That would be great." She said opening her door.

"Logiebear I'll be back later." I said stepping out and shutting my door.

"C'mon, mi casa es tu casa." She smiled and I stepped inside.

There were about 10 big boxes that were still sealed and about 5 that were empty. There was a nice couch, a coffee table and a TV. It was pretty much the same as my apartment, it was cozy. A lot of things to unpack though.

"Those are a lot of boxes." I said.

"Well... It's a lot to unpack and I'm just one small person." She said shutting her door.
I laughed and walked over the boxes picking one up.

"I'm always here to help." I smirked and she bit her lip.

I stood there for a bit not really knowing what to do with the box, she walked over to me and tapped the top of the box.

"That goes in the kitchen hun." She said and I looked down, seeing there was big writing on the top of the box saying 'KITCHEN'.

"Oh, right. I knew that." I said rolling my eyes and she pat my shoulder.
I went to the kitchen and Camila huffed.

"Lauren put that down and come here, I want to get to know my neighbor."

I put the box down and went back to the living room, I sat on the couch next to her.