Into The Night Part 7 *Lemon*

It's been one week. This bitch, I mean Freya, insisted that we walked back through Fiore. We had originally denied her request but when she said she would pay us double, we all complied. We were currently about a half days walk from the next town and I desperately needed eternano. I would take some from the goons that threatened the safety of Freya but it still wasn't enough.

"You guys go on ahead, I'm gonna take a quick bathroom break. I'll meet up with you in a few." I called to the rest of the group. They all understood and continued walking through the bundle of trees while I hid behind one. Looking around I pulled out a lacrima from my pocket. "C'mon answer it." With that Laxus's face showed above the stone. "Finally picked up I see."

"What is it, Lillian?" Laxus grunted out. "I'm on a mission."

"Well, hello to you too, handsome." I said sarcastically. "On a mission? Where at?" Please be nearby.

"Talim, why?"

"Talim, that's the next town over. When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"Sweet! Sorry, that favor that I asked of you before, would you be able to help me out again?" I added a wink in there.

"Whatever." Laxus stated nonchalantly but I could see a small smirk creeping the edges of his lips. C'mon, I mean what man would deny that. Okay, maybe if they swung the other way but no, stop it you're getting off track. "How far are you?"

"A little less than a half days walk. So we should get there by mid afternoon. Where should we meet up?" I inquired. I took another look around to make sure no one was snooping.

"There's a bar, Cloud 18, meet me there." And with that, Laxus's face disappeared.

"The others, crap!" I ran forward to try and catch up to rest of the group. Thankfully it didn't take too long. "Hey guys, we're almost to the town, let's make a race out of it!" I cheered.

"I am not racing! Someone like me would never lower themselves and make themselves sweaty and dirty." Freya humphed as she sat on a nearby rock.

An evil glint appeared in my eyes. "Freya, have you ever flown before?"

"No?"

I transformed into my true form, which everyone still thought was my take over. I stretched my wings out as it had been awhile. "Wanna go for a ride?" I didn't wait for a reply as I gripped her under the arms. "See you guys at Talim! Suckers! Loser has to pay for the inn tonight!"

I heard screaming, yelling, and laughter from below and behind. Freya started out screaming like a banshee but she quickly turned to laughter. "This is great!"

"See, not so scary huh?" I mumbled down below her.

We were easily the first ones to arrive and I transformed back into my human form. "Here's the inn, Thunder Cloud. Man, everything has a cloud in it."

"Aw man, you beat us." Natsu's voice rang through my ears.

"Of course!" Freya chirped. I shaked my head as I was the one doing all the work. A wave of dizziness hit me and I leaned against the nearest wall. "You alright?" Freya's words of concern made me jump up and act as if all was well.

"Oh yeah! I'm just gonna go for a walk. Natsu take care of Freya while I'm gone. Remember whoever is the loser has to pay for the inn tonight!" I said over my shoulder as I began walker towards Cloud 9.

After some time, the bright sign for Cloud 9 came into view. "Finally!" I used the little energy I had left to push myself through the heavy door. Scanning the room, I found the dragon slayer sitting in the corner sipping from a mug of alcohol. I fell into the seat and rested my head and my body against him. Laxus's body froze until he realized it was me. "What, aren't you going to say hi?"

Laxus grunted at my response. "You came earlier than I thought."

"At the expense of almost all of my eternano." I huffed and leaned against the back of the booth. "You may have to carry me up those steps." Laxus's eyes widened for a moment and rolled his eyes. He moved out of the booth and carried me in just one of his arms. "Woah, hey there big guy." I chuckled at my own horrible joke.

Laxus opened a door and laid me on the bed that was in the corner. As he went and locked the door, I transformed back into my true form. It always felt nice to be like this, too bad it was so hideous.

The lightning dragon slayer turned back around and froze. My sleeves were hanging off the shoulder, showing more cleavage than normal. As I was so low on eternano, the lust for the man before me and for eternano started to become overwhelming. My body was beginning to flush, and my mouth began to water.

"Laxus." I cooed. I needed him and now. He quickly came over throwing his jacket onto the chair. In the last few steps, his shirt was torn from his body and laid about somewhere on the floor. "Oh Laxus."

He crawled onto the bed and parted my legs with his knees as he captured my lips with his own. His large hand engulfed my breast as it began to knead and squeeze. I brought my tail up and managed to undo his belt easily. His button and zipper was a little more difficult and needed the use of my hands. While in the process of unbuttoning and unzipping, I was massaging his hard member with my tail. He was just so hot.

Laxus moaned into my mouth and one of his hands disappeared. That was until I felt him slipping it was under my skirt. It easily moved aside my panties and easily inserted one finger as I was dripping wet. Once he grew tired with just one finger he inserted another, and another, until he wasn't satisfied with his hand anymore. He removed his hand and I whimpered. I needed him.

He bit my tongue and on his lips was a smirk. Laxus brought his head under the skirt, and could feel his hot breath over my core. I moaned with anticipated and my knees grew weak. "Laxus." I moaned egging him on. He quickly complied and could feel his hot, wet tongue quickly insert itself into my core. I gasped with the massive amounts of pleasure. I was about to come and wasn't ready for it. "Laxus, I need you now."

At those words, Laxus slowed down and began removing his pants. Once they were gone, he aligned himself and thrusted into me all at once. He was still so large and this time he was in control. He started off slow only inserting about half way. As he picked up his pace, the more of him was driven in. He was making my body hot and I could start to feel the tension build up in my core.

"Come with me, Laxus." I whispered into his ear, licking the side of his neck. An animalistic growl erupted from his throat. "Come, Laxus."

Laxus's movements began to get sloppy and he himself was ready to come. I raised my hips upward, allowing him to go deeper. "Lillian." He growled in my neck. His movements were so fast that even I was having problems keeping up.

The tension in my core finally erupted and I was seeing lightning sparks. I moaned out Laxus's name as he moaned mine. I could feel the energy pummeling through my body. Lightning was surrounding us as we rode out our pleasures. We were both taking deep breaths and Laxus's large body fell beside me. He had raised a single arm and flexed, feeling his muscles rejuvenated with the power.

I held onto the arm that he wasn't looking at and closed my eyes. Darkness took over my senses as I quickly fell asleep. It wasn't until I was in my dreams that I realized I never told anyone where I was going and had a very angry S-Rank wizard searching throughout Talim looking for me.

A5Q|C