Comes A Time Part 1

"Laxus!" A girl screamed which roused the Lightning Dragon Slayer from his slumber. A hand went to his head as he was trying to remember the name of the owner of who screamed his name and figure out why. All he can pin point is that he hasn't heard that voice in about 15 years if you include the seven year gap of them being encased on Tenrou Island. If only he could remember her name. As Laxus laid back down to be embraced in the darkness known as sleep, a face set with gleaming red eyes and white hair overclouded his mind and as he was to fall into darkness, a name reverberated in his mind, Lillian.

The following day, Laxus kept thinking of the young girl's face and her name, trying to remember where he knew it from. Evergreen came from the woodwork as he entered the guild, instantly knowing something was wrong.

"Laxus? Everything alright?" Her tone was filled with worry.

"Yeah, just a lot on my mind." His response was cool and collected, but could never shake the feeling of knowing this Lillian.

Master Makarov happened to be drinking nearby and seeing his grandson acting differently had intrigued him. It wasn't until Laxus absent mindedly spoke the name Lillian did Makarov's drunken stupor disappear. Lillian. A name he has not heard for quite some time.

"Laxus, can you come with me for a moment." The Master's request was stern but there was a kind nature to it. Laxus merely nodded and followed the aged man into a back room where no prying ears can intrude. They both sat quietly until Makarov coughed into his hand, trying to word the sensitive information. "Where did you hear the name Lillian?" He figured he would start with the basics.

"Well, I was dreaming and a girl called my name. When I tried falling asleep, I saw a girl with red eyes and white hair, then I kind of just remembered her name. Why, what's up?" Laxus had his elbows resting on his knees, waiting for the old man to reply.

"Lillian Cornerstone, she was a wizard of Fairy Tail. Eight years before Tenrou, she had gone missing. There was no trace of her found, so we assumed that she was killed. You and her were childhood friends and grew up together. The shock of losing her, probably made you forget about her so you don't feel the pain anymore." The Master held his head low, remembering the bright child that would put a smile on everyone's face as soon as she entered their lives.

"So why am I remembering her now?" Laxus wanted to know what was going on.

"I do not know, my boy. Time will only tell." The Master was unsure but worried at the fact that Laxus would randomly remember the girl from his past. But, there was a bright light of hope that maybe she might return, since there was no body to bury. Maybe the light that they all lost, all those years ago, will finally come back, and shine its light on the darkness.

The two had left their little meeting and Makarov had much on his mind. Could she really be back? He had watched his grandson leave and enjoy the festivities that the guild was having. The reason? To enjoy another day with their family.

Laxus had partake in the drink but heard his name being called, from inside his mind. At first, he thought it was someone calling his name from the guild. But, the more it called, the more he blamed it on his drunken state. No one else had heard it so he concluded that it was merely his imagination. The voice had quieted down and he was able to enjoy his drink without any more interruptions.

Eventually, he had passed out from the alcohol and began to dream. In his dream was a young girl, around the age of 8, with white hair and red eyes. She was smiling at him and was calling his name. Then the tendrils of darkness began to encase the girl and her face became overwhelmed with fear. This time, when she had called his name it was full of fear and anguish. There was one more scream of pain as she was completely engulfed by the darkness. Laxus had called the girl's name, Lillian, with an arm outstretched but could not reach her. Then he saw the silhouette of a well-endowed woman, with her eyes glowing red, and protrusions coming from its head and back, but that was all he could see.

"Laxus, Laxus!" Someone was shaking him from his dream, or nightmare, and he groggily opened his eyes. He had seen that most of the other guild members were awake also. The person that had awakened him was Evergreen.

"What is it?" Laxus questioned wondering what could be so important as to wake him from his sleep, especially since it is still night.

"Listen." Was the only word spoken by the fairy wizard. In the distance he could faintly hear a soft voice calling his name, calling the guild's name. "You hear that?"

Laxus stood up slowing and walked to the closed guild doors, Master Makarov at his side. "What do it think it is, old man?"

"Maybe it is finally the lost light that has come to finally grace us with her presence after all these years."

The dragon slayer rolled his eyes and threw the doors open, and his eyes widened at the site that laid before him. A number of gasps and whispers echoed through the members of the guild as they began to stir more. There was a woman, crippled to the floor. She had white hair, well-endowed from what he could see, and gleaming red eyes as she looked at him with tears threatening to overflow. But it wasn't the hair or the eyes that got his attention, it was the wings, tail, horns, and how her feet were deformed to look like she was forever wearing invisible heels. But, through the surprise of her odd physical appearance, he somehow knew the name of this woman, and the memories long since forgotten began to come rushing back.

"Lillian."