Bang Bang Part 12 *Lemon*

w

I slowly opened my eyes and found that I was under a warm blanket. It appeared that no one woke me up and placed me in a cot after changing me into a robe.

"You're finally awake." I whipped towards the voice and saw the blue mage that I had requested. "The others said that you wanted to see me."

Raising an arm above my head, popping my stiff joints, I sat up so we can talk face to face. "Hopefully you weren't waiting too long." She shook her head no. "I need you to commit a sin with me."

"A sin? I'm not sure I quite understand."

"You love Gray, correct?"

"Oh! Uh, Juvia..." She had started then drifted off as her face became red.

I let out a small laugh. "I'll take that as a yes. I'm not sure if the others have explained why I am like this so I'll make it a real short story for you. I'm not able to absorb eternano from the atmosphere like you are. I need to take it from someone and the only way I can do that without harming the other person is through sex."

Juvia's mouth dropped, "But Juvia does not want children yet."

I shook my head and smiled at her. "You won't. But I know your feelings towards Gray and he is the only one that at this moment I would commit this sin with. This is why I am asking you if you would allow me to do this and you would be included on in the fun of course." I gave her a wink and her face heated up again. "Oh and this is a surprise, he doesn't know it yet."

I had come to find from Juvia that it was already quite late and the others had retired to their rooms which would be perfect timing. With the mage in tow, we navigated to Gray's room and I knocked softly. Shuffling was heard from inside before the door was opened.

"Lilian, Juvia what are you two doing here?" Gray questioned as he opened the door wider allowing us to enter his room.

"You." Juvia's face turned red at my answer and it took a few moments for Gray to understand what I meant as well.

"But uhm uh..." The ice mage stood in the door way, frozen. With a sigh I strode over to him and closed the door, locking it.

Placing a hand on his chest, I walked him backwards to the bed until he fell against it and Juvia sat off to the side for now. "Is the almighty Fullbuster speechless?" I cooed and took a step back, lowering the robes and pushed my arms together so the cleavage showed and was pushed up. I used my tail to undue the knot that tied Gray's robes on. "C'mon Gray, don't you want to have some fun? With me and Juvia? You'll love it." I whispered into his ear and I began to crawl over him. He gulped and closed his eyes, mouth hung open. I made a come over motion to Juvia and she now sat behind Gray.

Gripping his face in my hands, I planted my lips on his. Gray's whole body had a cooler temperature, which was something I personally never experienced and gave me an extra boost of adrenaline. Juvia began slowly taking off his robes and scattering kisses along his back. I made eye contact with Juvia and winked. Her cheeks flushed as she proceeded to the next part of our little "plan."

I moved over to the side of the ice mage, never breaking the kiss. Looking out of the side of my eyes, Juvia had situated herself inbetween Gray's legs. So far he hadn't noticed, that is until Juvia gave him a lick from the base of his shaft all the way to the tip. Gray pulled away and stared wide eyed, watching the water mage. Juvia began to bob her head up and down and I was placing feathered touches along his body.

Gray's body began to shake slightly, and the moans that were escaping him were becoming louder. Juvia hastily pulled away before he could get his release and smiled down at him as he groaned in frustration. I almost wanted to laugh. Slightly distracted, I didn't see the hand come at me until it was too late and my body was falling back onto the mattress. Juvia gave Gray a quick look before looking back at me and placed each of her hands on either side of my hip.

"What are you doing Juvia?" I questioned the girl who was now hovering above me. She mumbled a quick nothing before diving her head down and nipped at my breasts. My breathing increased as her head made its way further down south. "Juvia..." I gasped out as her tongue lashed out. Rolling my eyes back, Gray was watching intently and began to move to my side.

Juvia focused on the little bundle of nerves making gasps of pleasure escape my lips. Gray had begun licking and nipping my chest, kissing my lips before shifting on to the other breast. I began rocking my hips subconsciously against Juvia's mouth and she knew that it was time to pull away. I had matched Gray in groaning in sexual frustration.

Juvia pushed Gray onto his back and I straddled his hips. Aligning him with my opening, I slowly slid down, getting used to his size. Gray gasped at the warmth and pleasure. Juvia was on her knees and placed her mouth on mine. Her tongue swarmed my mouth as I began bouncing on Gray allowing pleasure to fill all of us. Juvia's eyes snapped open as did her mouth suddenly. Looking down, Gray had moved Juvia over slightly and placed his head in between her legs, greedily eating away at her. Gasps of pleasure escaped her mouth as she mewled at the feeling.

Between the three of us, moans filled the room as each of us was coming to our own releases. Flexing my wings out, I could feel the icy chill of Gray's eternano and power flowing into me. I began fervently bouncing and grinding on Gray, getting closer and closer every time. All at once, one loud chorus of moans bounced off the walls as we all had miraculously came all at once. Riding out each of our orgasms, Juvia fell off to the side, cradling half of Gray's body. I too rolled off of Gray, sitting upright.

I gave a quick shudder at how cold his magic was and how it was pulsing through my body. "How do you both feel?"

Gray flexed his arms and clenched his fist. "This feels amazing. Is it always like this afterwards?"

I gave him a quiet chuckle. "After having sex with me, you will automatically feel stronger afterwards for a time. I take your magic and amplify it with mine, before siphoning it back to you."

"Juvia feels strong, too." The water mage spoke up groggily. Due to her being a middle person, she did get some of the power boost but did not get enough to counteract the drowsiness of it afterwards.

"Thank you." I whispered to them both before snuggling into the ice mage's side.