If You Could Only See Part 2

Laxus quickly took off his jacket and placed it around the woman to cover all of her abnormal body parts. The jacket seemed to swallow her whole as nothing of her could be seen. Luckily, not many of the guild members had seen the strange woman. Laxus’s large body had covered her from their view.

“Quick, Laxus. Bring her to the infirmary. I will be there momentarily.” Laxus quickly nodded towards the old man and made sure that no one was able to look at the woman as he carried her to the infirmary and closed the door.

Laxus had placed the woman onto the bed and covered her once more with his large jacket. So this was the woman he has been dreaming about. As the memories came flooding back, Laxus had sat lost in thought, trying to organize the large amounts of memories. The woman began to twitch and move as if she was in pain, all going unbeknownst to the S-Class Wizard.

~

I felt warm. It was comforting. I began to move around in pain. My magic was low, almost no Eternano left. I need more. I could feel somewhere nearby have vast amounts of Eternano, which I’m sure they don’t mind giving up. Slowly, my eyes opened and saw a blonde man, sitting with his elbows on his knees, deep in thought. He’s the one. Sitting upright, the man finally noticed that I was awake, though barely. I slowly began to reach out a hand towards him, and all he did was stare, questioning my motives but not taking action, not yet. My fingertips touched the side of his face and I could feel the amount of magic he had saved within his body. It’ll be okay if I took a little. With the little energy I had, I quickly moved forward and placed my lips on this stunned man. He didn’t know what to do. I continued to kiss the man, taking the Eternano from his container and placing it in mine. If only I was able to absorb Eternano like a normal wizard but that isn’t going to happen ever again. Unfortunately, this kiss isn’t going to give me enough. I need more.

The man started to become weak and I could feel him falling into me. My container had only managed to get to about 25%. Kissing to get Eternano, doesn’t bring me much. As I pulled my lips from the man, I saw his eyes half-lidded and he fell into my chest. “What did you do to me?” He could barely speak and I maneuvered him onto the bed where I was previously.

“I borrowed your Eternano. You should be fine shortly.” I placed a hand on his cheek and used my transformation magic to make me look human. My red eyes had changed to blue, long white hair now short, and the outfit is much more conservative: large black and white hoodie, black skirt, thigh high socks, and slip on shoes. I need more Eternano, if there’s a fight, I’m as good as dead.

The door began to creek open and I whipped around to see who it was, instantly recognizing him. “Gramps.” I whispered as I saw the old, small man walk in and lock the door behind him. He looked at the blonde man on the bed and then back to me. “I can explain.” I began to get anxious, now what do I do?

“I can see you struggling, please do not be afraid to show who you really are around me, child.” The old man spoke as he took a seat where the man was once. I reverted back to my true form, the form of a demon. “You were once the light of Fairy Tail, making friends with everybody. What had happened to you all those years ago, Lillian.”

“Gramps, I…” It was difficult. I tried not to remember the hardships I had to endure. But, the Master had to know. After all, I was still technically a part of Fairy Tail. “I was kidnapped. I was placed in this tube and it changed me. Changed me into this.”

Master’s voice had reached my heart. “It does not matter what or who you are. You are still a part of Fairy Tail, you are still a part of this family, and you are still my child. Can you tell me what you did to Laxus here?”

“Laxus?” I pulled back, blinking in confusing, and looked at the blonde man whom I incapacitated. “That’s Laxus?” The Master nodded his head. I used to follow him around everywhere. Well, the places that I could. He was always like an older brother to me. “Well, I can’t absorb Eternano like normal people. I have to absorb it from someone else. If I change my appearance to look human, I can only use about 50% of my magic. So I borrowed some from Laxus.”

Master had nodded his head, taking in all the information that I had given him. “I will leave the decision of telling the others up to you.” The small man had walked to the door unlocking it and began to step out. “Welcome back, child.” He looked over his shoulder flashing one of those grins that he always gave and continued to exit.

I sat down on the chair, crossing one of my legs over the other and began to ponder about the man laying on the bed. “Laxus, all grown up, huh?” I closed my eyes, remembering the past, the good memories.

“Laxus! You’re back!” The little me ran up to a teenage boy, with yellow hair and strange headphones.
“Hey, Lil.” Laxus placed a hand on my head ruffled up the hair.
“You took to long!” A pout immediately went to my face.”
“I’m sorry, want to go get ice cream.” He went down to my small height.
“Maybe.” I closed my eyes and turned my head, but slowly opened one eye and looked at him. “Only if you carry me there.” His head went back and he stared at me with a blank expression. “What?”
Laxus closed his eyes and gave a small chuckle.

Groaning shook me from my memories. Looking over Laxus, raised a hand to his head and sat up right. “Man, why does it feel like I got hit with a bus?” He looked over once he felt my presence. “Who are you?”
“A member of Fairy Tail like you. Don’t tell me you forgot already.” I smirked as the man groaned again.
“Lillian.”
“Uh-duh!”
“Why do you look like that?”
My eye twitched. “Excuse me?” I stood up and leaned over Laxus and his eyes widened. “Please continue, why do I look like what?”
“I didn’t mean…” Laxus tried covering himself up and I took a deep breath.
“I know what you meant. That was my Take-Over magic, I learned some stuff while I was away.” He gave me the look, as if knowing I was lying but didn’t press further. “C’mon let’s go down and see everyone. If they’re awake that is.” I grabbed Laxus’s arm and draped it over my shoulder and he slithered of the bed.
“I don’t need your help.” He looked away not meeting my gaze.
“Okay.” I slowly removed his arm and walked in front of him. I could tell he didn’t want to leave. He wanted answers and wasn’t sure if I left, if I would disappear again.