Just A Girl Part 9 *Lemon*

"Has anyone know where Laxus is?" I could make out it was Erza.

"He said he was about a day's journey away and that it would be quicker if we met up at the next town over." It sounded like Lucy.

"Guess we should get her ready to be moved." Gray stated.

"I'll carry her. We can move quicker on foot by going through the woods." Natsu spoke up. "Or even Happy can fly her there."

"Yeah! She's not nearly as heavy as Lucy!"

"What was that cat?!"

I tried opening my eyes but alas nothing. "She saved me, multiple times. This is the least I can do for her." It sounded like Freya. There was a dip in the bed I was in and could only assume it was her. The weight had shifted and it was then that I could feel lips on mine. It was Freya. Since she wasn't a wizard, there was hardly any eternano to absorb but there was enough to give me some to open my eyes. She pulled away after a minute. Slowly I opened my eyes. "Good, it worked. I wasn't sure since I'm not a wizard."

"Thank you." I grumbled. I needed more and from the sounds of it, Laxus was about a half days journey away. Opening my eyes fully now, I could see the worried looks of my guild mates and that I was still in monster form.

"I took the liberty of telling them the truth." Erza chirped in. With that everyone spoke up saying that they accepted me and everything. It was all a mumble of words as they all spoke at once, but I could gage what each one said.

"Now let's get this show on the road so we can get you better!" Natsu spoke up and went to make a grab for me.

"Wait!" I quickly said. "If you touch me as I am now, I'll drain your energy. I need a little more first before you can carry me." Everyone's face turned pink as they realized what someone would have to do. I sighed. "Okay everyone get in a line in this order: Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy." They did as they were told. I instructed Natsu to lean down. I gave him a long peck on the cheek. This should hopefully not make them passout. Pulling away, Natsu looked fine. "How do you feel?"

"Fine, just a little woozy like I had just gotten off a moving train."

"Good!" I had continued this on through the rest. In the end I had about 15% eternano. It was enough to allow me to get carried with draining the person who was carrying me and keep me awake enough. "Alright, let's get going shall we?" Natsu leaned down in front of my bed and I weakly leaned against him. Gripping my legs lightly he stood up tall. "Thank you, everyone. My life is in your hands. I'm just going to take a quick nap." Not waiting to hear anyone's response I closed my eyes.

"We're coming for you. You may have destroyed our precious giant. But know this, he was not the last but only the first. You are ours to play with and to do as we please. You will be ours and you will never leave that tube every again!"

That voice. They're both in my head. But if it's one thing I know, is that Fairy Tail sticks together. I'm not alone, not anymore. But no matter how much I told myself that, the voice keeps replying in my head but I keep countering it, hoping for it to get weaker which it eventually does. It is only then that I am able to open my eyes.

Lifting my head slowly, I realize my large wings had looped around Natsu and hooked to each other at his neck. It was a chilly evening as the sun was setting at this point. Everyone was silent as the walk had continued on. Once on the border of the village, we were met with Evergreen. She took one quick look at us and rolled her eyes.

"Laxus is this way." She grunted to the rest of us. She wanted to turn us all to stone as her eyes gleamed behind her glasses, but due to the protection we were still safe. "He's staying at the inn. Be grateful that this town was on our way to our next mission." Evergreen continued to ramble on and on and on and it was beginning to get painful. During her mumbling I had zoned her out and began to think. I'm useless without Laxus. Just in the few short times we've been together, my feeling began to evolve for him. Back before I was kidnapped, I had this huge crush on him. And now, seeing him all grown up and be a man and able to quell my needs, this isn't some crush anymore. "He's at the second floor, third floor to the left."