Scream And Shout Part 10

It has been about a week and we have been getting attacked by goons at every turn. Since I no longer have Laxus, I've been staying in my succubus form, and draining any of the goons I could get my hands on. My magic has been steadily decreasing which is not good.

"We only have about another day's journey until we reach our destination." Erza spoke up looking at her map.

"Finally! My feet hurt!" Lucy wailed as she hunched forward.

"Well maybe if you lost some weight they wouldn't hurt as much." Happy giggled as he insulted Lucy.

"What did you say cat?!" She hollered and began stretching his face.

"I'm sorry that I speak the truth!" His little eyes landed on me. "Please! You're old and wise, knock some sense into this looney!"

My eye twitched. "Excuse me? Lucy, let him go." She gave me a curious look. Happy flew up and began his giggling as he remembered that he was able to get away from Lucy and able to successfully insult me. I flew up quietly and was centimeters from his face. "Who you calling old you flea bitten rat!" I spun around and used my tail to hit him right on his butt, rocketed him into Natsu. "Now what have you learned?"

"That old ladies are mean!" I clicked my tongue and rocketed down with my claws extended and stopped short. Something was rustling the bushes to the side. Lucy, Happy, and Freya were oblivious to the sounds.

I fisted my hand and casted a small spell. Seeds gently feel from my hand discreetly and they shot off into the ground. Within seconds the seeds grew and formed into fists, punching whatever was rustling the bushes out into the open. It was girl, with orange pants cropped at the knees, a black tube top, and her light blue hair in a bun.

"Ow, that hurt you know." The mage that was hiding in the bushes stated as she rubbed her rear.

Erza took a step forward. "Why are you following us?"

"Psh, please like I'd tell you." The female turned her head away, crossed her arms, and tapped her foot. "Ah! Okay, you got it out of me. I'm here for Freya and the Succubus. So please hand them over and we will be out of your hair and the rest of you will stay alive."

All of us broke out into laughter. This one puny girl is going to take us out and steal myself and Freya. Yeah, right. I'll believe that when-oh. That's what she meant by we. There was about four others that came out from the bushes. I took a deep breath. This fight should be quick. Then I can get some magic back. We all got into battle stance and Freya stayed near Lucy, who was behind me.

"It's rude to laugh you know!" The female shouted and with that a mixture of sand, gravity, and storm magic rushed around us. A shadow grew from the ground and knocked Freya closer to me and Lucy back by the group. The wind assisted the sand into a tornado. The sand turning into little razors. With the gravity magic, the others were pinned to the ground. Looking at the top of the funnel, it was sealed. Damn, I couldn't fly them out. "Ah, now that it's only you two, this will be easy."

I growled. "Lucy, Gray, now."

"Right!" Lucy whipped out one of her silver keys. "Open! Gate of the Clock! Horologium!" The grandfather clock opened up and held Freya within his cabinet.

"Ice make: Cocoon!" An icy coffin with spikes jetting outward wrapped itself around Horologium. Good, now I can focus on these guys.

Putting out my hand, a plant grew from the ground and it's vine entangled around my wrist. I raised my arm and brought it down quickly, making the whip crack. The female in front flinched. Looking off to the side, there was a small girl in a pink dress that had her hand forward, ready to cast a spell at any moment. Flicking my free hand out, a large venus fly trap grew out of the ground and encircled the girl. Her scream echoed until the trap closed. I wouldn't let the plant digest her, just to hold her still long enough.

One down and four to go. This is going to be hard. Hiding behind a tree was the user who placed everyone under the heavy gravity. Whipping my arm, the whip extended and wrapped around the gravity user's neck. I pulled harshly, and flew forward at max speed. My fist collided with his face. Another one down.

Got to end this as quick as possible. I raised a single hand forward and the ground glowed, spores slowly raised upward. This ends now! I put as much as my power into the spores. They shot forward and once it hit something, they exploded. I heard several gasps and screams of pain. Dust was everywhere and took forever to clear. I flew up trying to get a better view.

The tornado was still going full force, but only sand and wind, the gravity user was still knocked out. Looking down, I counted...three? That's when I saw the little girl not in my trap anymore. The trap was rotted and decayed. But how? It was also the female and a man with dark hair, shirtless, and green shorts. So she must be either sand or wind.

"Now, Mimi." The older female said.

"Yes, sister." I gave a confused look until I suddenly felt all of my muscles tense and cramp. I began to free fall as I couldn't keep myself afloat. My shoulder skidded against the ground and I began to pant.

I heard my name called from the distance. "What did you do?!" Natsu screamed.

"Oh just infected her with a virus. We could kill her instantly or just make it really painful." With the word painful said, I screamed out. Feeling like my heart was going to beat out of my chest.

The male stepped forward. "Be good and we'll only just paralyze you." He kept getting closer. Yes, just a little more. I complied and remained still. True to his word, I was paralyzed. Bad for him, I used up too much magic and since I was paralyzed they would have to carry me. Once close enough, he picked me up. Yes! I released my control on the Succubus and her absorption went full force. The color began to drain from his eyes as he fell with me in his arms. He passed out and the wind disappeared. Now it was only sand.

Lucy summoned Scorpio and redirected the sand so an opening was available for the rest to get through.

"Idiot!" The female screamed.

"Nana, what do we do!" The little girl screamed, frightened.

The female, now known as Nana, grinded her teeth. "Infect them all!"

The little girl shuttered and tried to inflict her virus magic on the rest of the group. Unfortunately for the two girls, Mimi's magic was not developed enough to take care of everyone. She was only able to infect Lucy, Happy, and keep her magic on me. Natsu flew forward and with a flame covered kick, gave Nana a nasty uppercut.

"Now I'm all fired up!" He cheered bouncing on the balls of his feet.

Gray encased the three other unconscious members in ice. Erza stepped over to me, being there for moral support as the virus magic was still coursing through my veins and any slight movement ached. I looked over at Lucy and saw both her and Happy's eyes filled with tears. I tried to move forward to help, but that only caused the pain to hurt more.

Nana stood up and encased her hand in sand, making a giant fist. "Game on!" She roared and shot forward. Natsu did the same covering his fist in dragon's flame. As the two collided, Nana's sand covered fist turned to glass and shattered. Natsu continued his punch and it nailed Nana in the temple, knocking her out.

Erza stood up and slowly made her way to Mimi. "Mimi right?" The little girl nodded. "Please stop. You're hurting my friends. You really don't want to do this, do you?" The queen of the faeries tried to reason with the little girl.

"I...I..." Mimi looked down and then her face shot up. "I do!" She screamed and Lucy, Happy, and my screams echoed in the clearing. This little bitch! I'll drain her! I tried to move again but was crippled the second I tried to move.

Erza quickly requipped into her Flight Armor and shot behind Mimi. With a sharp hand she hit the little girl in her pressure point making her fall into darkness.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. That pain, never again. I got onto my hands and knees and crawled the Lucy and Happy. I picked Happy up cradling him in one arm and brushing Lucy's hair with another. The two had luckily passed out from the pain.

Footsteps took my attention away and I looked up at the rest of my guildmates and Freya. I thought about our situation and the predicament I'm in. My last words before I fell unconscious were, "This sucks."