Secrets Part 3

I walked out of the room and slowly made it to where everyone was. Most were just waking up again as the sun had now began to rise. One of the ones stirring was Natsu. His nose began to twitch as it had caught my scent. His eyes slowly opened and they quickly averted to my location.

“Lillian!” The Fire Dragon Slayer screamed and quickly ran over to my location. His face was dangerously close to mine. “You’re back!” I smiled at the boy and heard someone clear their throat, trying to grab everyone’s attention.

“Today we celebrate! We celebrate the return of the light of which we lost 15 years ago! Lillian Cornerstone has come back! Now let’s party!” There was instantly a glass of alcohol in the Master’s hands.

“Someone’s happy.” I whispered and saw a blonde girl that was by Natsu staring at me. “Yes?”
“Oh sorry! I’m Lucy!”
“Lillian, nice to meet you!” I walked over to the girl and smiled. “Hey while these dorks are partying, wanna walk around town? I haven’t seen it in 15 years. I need a refresher course.”
“Sure.” She smiled back at me and we both got up to leave. I could feel eyes on my back as we left, most were friend but I could feel a foe somewhere among the midst.

“You used to be a part of Fairy Tail?” Lucy was attempting to start up conversation.
“Yeah, I haven’t been back in 15 years.” Her mouth was about to open. “I’d rather not say why I left. Anyway, enough about me, what about you?”
“Oh! Uh, I joined about a year before we got locked away on Tenrou Island.”
“I see, and you’re a celestial wizard, right?”
“How did you know!?”
“Your keys?” I pointed to the keys on her waist. I could feel that ominous feeling again. With Lucy distracted by her admiring her keys, I grew a small rose on my opposite shoulder and used it to fire poisonous thorns at whatever was following us, or more like me. I quickly looked over my shoulder and saw what looked like an eye ball with wings fall out of the sky and falls into the river. Well that won’t be getting back up ever again.
“Hey, Lillian, what type of magic do you use?”
“Hmm? Oh Plant and Green Magic.” I held out my hand and created a bouquet of Autumn Crocus.
“They’re so pretty!”
“Careful, these are very poisonous.” Lucy quickly retracted her hand and I chuckled.
“Would you mind showing me more? It’s really pretty!”
“Sure. Lead the way, we don’t want a garden in the middle of the road.” I began to walk in the direction of the park that had large tree in the center. I looked over my shoulder and passed Lucy a smile. She froze for a second and ran forward to meet up with me.

We finally made it to the park and could feel the life in the plants around me. Plant and Green Magic is the magic I was born with. Luckily, going through the transformation didn’t take that away from me.
“Okay, Lucy, you ready?”
“Yeah!” She cheered and gave a fist pump. I chuckled at her behavior, oh to be a teenager without a care in the world. I closed my eyes and pointed one foot in front of the other and bent down keeping my legs straight. I could feel my magic giving life to plants around my body. My hands were by my feet and flowers began to grow, I then opened my arms wide and stood up straight, casting growing flowers around within the vicinity. “It’s beautiful!” She cried, going around in circles to see the garden I had created. I’m stupid, I got so excited about making a friend, having human contact in all these years, I’d push myself over the edge just to make someone else happy. I fell to my knees and had my head was aimed up at the sky. “Lillian? You okay?”
“Yeah, I haven’t gotten all my magic back yet. Mind if we go back to the guild?”
“Sure.”

Lucy helped me up and assisted me in walking back to the guild. We were pretty far from the guild so the son was over our heads by the time we had gotten back. I slipped every once in awhile and we just laughed it off. Little did she know, I didn’t get any Eternano back. It’s only be several hours and I’m going to ask him to commit a sin. I was taking deep breaths and faking slowly getting my magic back. We slowly pushed the doors open and no heads raised up. Guess everyone is back into the swing of things. Fairy Tail always did bounce back from sudden surprises.

“I got it from here, Lucy.”
“You sure?”
I hummed a yes and straightened my stature to make it seem like I can walk on my own. My eyes spotted Laxus and slowly my feet guided me to him. It ached but I had to push through, I had to get to him.
The Thunder Legion looked up at me as I grew closer. “Laxus.” I called to get the large man’s attention. “Can I speak to you privately for a moment?” He stared into my eyes, more like it felt like he was searching my soul, and slowly stood up. I never truly realized how much he had towered over my own height.

I lead the man towards the back where the endless amount of infirmary rooms were. I walked all the way down the wall and picked the last door and waited for Laxus to walk through. This was killing me, I need Eternano now, I can’t last much longer. As he entered the infirmary I entered as well and locked the door behind me. He gave me a questioning glance.

“Laxus, are you dating anyone?” I spoke quietly, leaning against the door for support.
His questioning glance intensified, trying to understand the reasoning behind the inquiry. “What? Why are you asking?”
“Please answer me.”
“No, I’m not.”
A deep sigh of relief escaped my lips. “Good, that makes things less complicated.” I had switched back into my true form, the form of a demon. “I’m sorry for lying to you before.” I took a few steps forward. “But, I don’t know Take-Over magic. All those years I was missing, I was being transformed into this, this thing.” I looked down at myself, self-loathing. “Due to this, I can’t absorb Eternano from the atmosphere like you, I need to take it from someone.”
“Why did you ask if I was dating someone then?” Laxus placed his hands into his pockets.
“For me to get all my magic power back, a sin must be committed, specifically the sin of Lust.” My stride continued towards him till our chests were almost touching and raised a hand to touch his face. “I know I’m asking a lot, even though we had just met again. But, it feels like you’re the only one I can trust for this and to keep my secret. You won’t be depleted of magic, this way isn’t as harsh as what I did to you earlier. We don’t have to be together, this is purely for me to get my magic restored. If you gain feelings for someone else, I’ll move one as well. Do we have a deal? Will you commit this sin with me?”