1

"This will be on your tests! I know you're all busy planning your Holiday break plans but please pay attention!" Professor Black exclaimed as she looked over her N.E.W.T.S. DADA class. Hermione quickly made note of everything the professor said. Her quill scratching quickly across her parchment. Professor Black continued her speech about the different things that may or may not be on the test as she walked through the rows of desks. Her eyes glancing over to where the brunette Gryffindor sat, her chestnut hair covered her honey colored eyes as she wrote.

"When you're finished with the notes you may leave!" Professor Black announced. Bella watched as Hermione write the notes down and roll the parchment up before slipping it into her bag and walking out of the classroom. 'Fuck!' Bella thought to herself as she watched the witch who stole her heart walk out the door. "Have a good day Auntie." Draco said as he walked out of the classroom. However Bella was still lost in her own thoughts she didn't hear her nephew speak.

Hermione waited just around the corner for Draco. "Well?" She asked looking at her best friend. "Her eyes were on you the entire time you walked out of the classroom. Come on before you swoon here in the corridor! We need to pack for the holidays Head Girl!" Draco teased as they walked to their rooms. "Does she know I'll be coming with you?" Hermione asked as they went into her room. "Yes, I'm sure by now mum's told her everything." Draco said as he helped her pack her trunk.

"Will I need a gown?" Hermione asked as she put some jumpers in her trunk. "No, mum has a dressmaker on call for the party. You'll be fine Mione! Relax." Draco added as Harry, Ron, Ginny, and Pansy walked into the room. "You off to Draco's for the holidays?" Pansy asked. "Yea, my mum and dad are going to visit my aunt in the America's." Hermione stated. After a little while of talking everyone went to their own dormitories for the night leaving Hermione to think about this holiday.