2

As they sat on the train that next afternoon Hermione's mind was still racing with the thoughts of Bellatrix. She knew nothing could happen during school, but there was no rules saying that something couldn't happen while away from school...right? "Relax Mione! Everything's going to be fine." Draco said trying to reassure her. "Yea, I know." Hermione replied with a smile. Eyes glued to her book she didn't realize that her other friends had joined them. Ron, Harry, Ginny, Luna, Pansy and Blaise were in the compartment now. "Hey guys!" Hermione said once she realized that they were talking.

Meanwhile back at Malfoy Manor a nervous Bellatrix sat on the sofa opposite her sisters and niece. "Relax Auntie! Mione's a great girl!" Dora stated with a smile. "And how would you know ?" Bella asked eyeing her niece closely. "Just  cause I've met her when she was at Bill and Fluer's wedding. Really Auntie relax! I promise nothing happened!" Dora exclaimed. "Good! It'll stay that way." Bella sneered. "What time does my wonderful nephew and his friend arrive?" Andromeda asked. "In a little bit. They're still on the train, and Hermione's probably already done her homework by now. She's always been such a book worm." Narcissa stated.

Back on the train the compartment was full of laughter as the seventh years made jokes about different professors. "Can't bloody believe we made it to our last year!" Harry exclaimed happily! "Me either mate! Me either!" Blaise chimed in. "Well almost all of us are seventh years." Ginny groaned eyeing her glasses wearing boyfriend. "I'm sorry Gin, but it's only one more year." Harry added with a smile. "Ok! Ok! What's everyone's plans for next year?" Pansy asked. "Auror training!" Ron and Harry said together. "I'm going to go wrong for the Ministry." Hermione stated. "I'm gonna become a healer. I've got this idea to integrate muggle and magical medicine together." Blaise stated. "Draco? What are your plans for next year?" Harry asked.

"I'm thinking about either Auror training or working in the Ministry. What about you Pansy?" Draco asked. "I'm going to travel a bit. Then I think I'd like to become a professor." She stated. The train rattled down the tracks as the sun dipped below the mountains they were passing by. "Almost there! Let's go change shall we?" Hermione suggested as she and the rest of the girls got up and left the compartment.