5

No matter how she tried Hermione couldn't sleep. She soon found herself wandering out of her room and wondering if Bella was having the same trouble. Stopping in the hall she saw a light on in Bella's room telling her that the older witch was awake still. Knocking hesitantly on the door she waited for it to open, however when it didn't open she turned to go only to be stopped by a hand on her shoulder. "Hermione? Did you need something?" Bella asked. "Can't sleep." Hermione replied. "Well, come in then dear. You can stay with me tonight." Bella replied as Hermione walked through the bedroom door.

"Go on get up in bed." Bella stated taking a moment to look over the girl in the shorts and tank top pajama set as she settled under the covers. "So tell me how come you couldn't sleep?" Bella asked as she got into bed herself. "Just could never sleep in a new bed." Hermione explained. "Well relax now dear, you should be able to sleep here." Bella stated as she lay back on her pillow just as Hermione curled up beside her. The heat from the younger witches body stirred something inside Bella causing her to wrap her arms around the small body pulling Hermione closer.

As the night wore on  Bella found herself enjoying cuddling the young witch more and more. By morning Hermione was lying on Bella's chest with her chestnut hair sprawled out behind her head.  Bella woke up to the smell of jasmine entering her nose. Opening one eye to see Hermione curled up on her chest sleeping soundly. 'I can get used to this.' She thought to herself as she ran a hand through the hair. "Good morning." Bella whispered softly. "Humph...good morning." Hermione groaned back in response. "Sleep well did you dear?" Bella asked as she brushed some hair behind one of the ears. "Yes, thanks to you." Hermione replied softly as she sat up slowly looking at Bella.

They stayed looking into one another's eyes for a short while before Hermione got her Gryffindor courage mustered up and leaned in and gently pressed her lips to Bella's. Slowly the two began moving together in perfect sync as Bella wrapped her arms around Hermione pulling her onto her lap. Bella's hands slid underneath Hermione's tank top causing the younger witch to whimper at her touch. Pulling back both out of breath they started at each other before Bella spoke. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that!" Bella exclaimed. "Me too..." Hermione replied with a smile. "Don't worry about what will happen at school, you're seventeen yes?" Bella asked. "Yes." Hermione replied. "Then no one can say anything about it as long as we be discreet." Bella explained as she leaned in and captured Hermione's lips again.