35

A few hours later everyone had regathered in the room of requirement with sleeping bags and a change of clothes in toe. "It looks amazing!" Pansy squealed. "Yea the room knows what you want or need and changes accordingly." Hermione explained as everyone began putting there things down. After everyone was comfortable the food and beverages appeared. "The elves out did themselves again." Ron exclaimed happily.

As they ate they made small talk about everything except the exams. It was peaceful. Everyone got their minds off everything.
"Are you ready for the final quidditch game?" Draco asked. "More than ready, what about you?" Harry asked. "Yea...it's gonna be strange though...last game..." Draco sighed. "Yea...last game at Hogwarts...." Harry replied. "So what should we do now?" Astoria asked. "Well..I was think we could listen to some music. I nicked some of Dora's records the other day." Draco stated as he pulled out several 'Weird Sister' records before conjuring up a record player. As the music played everyone danced excitedly along to the music. As the hours ticked by slowly everyone was falling asleep everywhere in the  room. Taking one more look around Hermione laid  down beside Astoria and let sleep overpower her.

Bella was on patrol  duty that night she passed by the hidden room on the third floor twice already and nothing happened. She knew  Hermione was somewhere up here, she just didn't know where. "Ah well...time to head back to the dungeons." She sighed as she began walking back down the stairs. The silent of the castle was defining. The only sound was her footsteps that echoed the halls.

Her mind was on the brunette witch. Thoughts of her flooded her inner mind. 'What was she doing?' 'Was she alone?' 'Was she studying?' 'Will she ever come back to me?'