6

Bella rolled them over in the bed and continued kissing down Hermione's neck. "Bella...I...I've...never..." Hermione gasped. "Never?" Bella asked. "No.." Hermione replied. "Do you want me to stop?" Bella asked softly. "No..!" Hermione whispered. Bella grabbed her wand casting a silencing charm around the room before returning to the young witch beneath her. Kissing and sucking Bella made scarce of the pajamas which landed on the floor. Once they were both naked Bella continued kissing her way down Hermione's body till she made it to her dripping core. Kissing the insides of her legs Bella paused before gently sliding a finger inside her.

A moan escaped Hermione as her body expanded to allow Bella put another finger inside her. "B..Bella please!" Hermione moaned. "What pet?" Bella asked. "Fuck me!" Hermione gasped as Bella picked up her speed pumping in and out of her faster and faster till both women were panting. Hermione remained quiet after they finished not knowing how well she did. "What is it pet?" Bella asked as she held the girl close to her. "Was...was I good?" She asked. "Oh pet, you were excellent. And it'll get better with time pet, now I think we should be getting showered and dressed before my sisters come barging in here." Bella whispered.

Hermione slipped back into her room and took a hot shower before getting dressed in a pair of jeans, tank top and a jumper. Once dressed Bella met her out in the hallway so they could walk down to breakfast together. "Hey there, did you two sleep well?" Cissy asked. "Yes." Hermione replied as she took an empty seat beside Bella. Once the younger witch sat down Bella put a hand on her thigh and gently squeezed it. "I'm glad you slept well Hermione." Cissy stated as Andy and Tonks appeared. "Where's Draco?" Hermione asked. "He's in his room, he does this every time he's home." Cissy replied.

During breakfast Bella managed to slip her hand up Hermione's jumper to feel she was wearing a tank top and lace bra underneath it. The touch caused Hermione's breath to falter as she ate. "You ok Mione?" Tonks asked. "Yes." Hermione replied. Bella kept tracing lines over Hermione's back as they finished breakfast. "What do you say to going shopping today?" Andy asked looking around the table. "Sounds good to me." Bella stated placing her hand back on Hermione's thigh. "Good, you take Hermione with you, I'll take Dora, and Draco can go with Andy." Cissy stated.