33

It was nearing the week of exams and everyone's anxiety was going up. Hermione did her best to relax her friends and her girlfriend but nothing was working they were all nervous and anxious about their N.E.W.T.S. "Just breathe guys it's gonna be ok!" Hermione replied. They had been studying day in and day out cramming dates and facts into their minds walking around like zombies. The only other ones who were like this were the fifth years who were anxious about their O.W.L.S.

Right now Hermione and her friends were seated around the table in the library going over everything they learned over the past seven years of school. "Ok! This is enough! Let's go get some snacks, and go to the room of requirement! It's too bloody loud here!" Draco groaned as everyone began packing up their stuff. The walk to the third floor corridor was a short one but it was filled with anxiety and sweating as they continued dreading the thought of their exams next week.

As soon as the doors appeared everyone ran inside and took seats at the tables. They were filled with food and drinks with room for their books and parchment. "This is what I'm talking about!" Ron groaned as he began filling his face with crisps. "Ok! Let's get back to studying." Astoria exclaimed. Nodding everyone began quietly reading their notes and munching on crisps and other snack treats.

They found themselves staying in the room all afternoon forgetting to go to the hall for dinner so the elves brought in some nutritious food for the studying students to eat. "Dinner break!" Hermione stated as they left their belongings at one table and headed over to a longer table to begin having dinner. "This is gonna be the death of us all!" Harry groaned as he piled potatoes onto his plate.

"My thoughts exactly Potter!" Draco chimed in. Everyone soon fell into a comfortable silence as they ate their food. No one thought about their exams. No they were far to busy just enjoying each others company that night in the secret room.