26

Upon entering the Three Broomsitcks Astoria and Hermione took a seat at a booth and ordered sandwiches and butter beers. "So...today has been fun..." Astoria stated with a smile. "Yea, really fun...Astoria?" Hermione asked softly. "Yea..." Astoria replied. "Can I kiss you?" Hermione questioned. Astoria just nodded in response. Hermione leaned in and kissed the blonde on the lips. The gentle kiss soon became heated as Hermione snaked her arms around Astoria's waist pulling her closer to her.

Neither one of them noticed the pink haired woman standing in the doorway. Her mouth fell open at the sight. Dora shook here head and walked over to the couple making out coughing to let her presents known. Hermione and Astoria jumped apart and looked at Dora in shock. "Hermione...can we talk in private?" Dora asked looking at the brunette. "I'll be right back Astoria." Hermione stated with a smile as she followed Dora out of the pub.

"What are you doing?" Dora demanded. "What am I doing? What the bloody hell are you doing interrupting my date?" Hermione sneered. "Date? I thought..." Dora replied. "She cheated on me...I caught her mid shag with Trelawney..." Hermione stated. Dora's face dropped at the news. "What?" Dora asked. "Yea..Pansy and I were doing rounds when we heard what we thought were kids fooling around so we investigated and thats when we saw them...Bella...she had her hand up Trelawney's dress...she said it wasn't what it looked like...but....it was...Dora she cheated on me! So when Bella said Astoria liked me...I asked her on a date....and now I like her a lot...as you can probably see by us making out..." Hermione stated.

Dora didn't know what to say so she just took Hermione in for a hug. "I'll go talk to her..." Dora stated. "No...don't she made her choice..." Hermione stated. "Ok..well go back to your date, I'll come back next week to visit you." Dora replied with a sad smile.